Thread: Variation between Android and IOS

Variation between Android and IOS

I'm in a college class that investigates "Emerging Technologies." Due to the wave of tablets, my group decided to look into tablets. However, we must decide which of tablets for use. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Android OS running and another group member has the IPAD, running IOS. However, let’s actually see the software, not necessarily the tablet form. What Android has software that can be used in a field of education? What are the advantages of Android IOS? What disadvantages does Android have more of IOS? What applications can be created to help overcome Android IOS school choice? What makes the card better than the IPAD Galaxy for education? All help will be greatly appreciated.

re: Variation between Android and IOS

Hi I hope this information will help. To be honest, at the time of the application of the professional scene is more robust in the iPad. The Galaxy is still running a "trick" that allows applications to run on Android Galaxy tab, but not all, and those that do, some have problems. At this time, the I PAD is the best device for research. Because I PAD grid providing features like design, with super fast speed, sensitive response and the application is easy to handle. Go throw the features of i pad you will get the more information about i pad.

My personal preference is IOS Android. The answer is quite simple to use and hardware packs the power to get more jobs done, none of this is undeniable. For that reason amazing Android is constantly improving and to get there. But even as someone who favors android, I think that an android has a career ladder bridge GAPI think that the general use against professional use are two different areas. It is important to think in a year will be a moot point. Android is lagging behind a bit more now because Apple does not push very hard so that their products are accepted in a more "professional" realm. That said, Android is growing at an exponential rate and it’s just a matter of time before people working on it long term as well.

IOS device looks easier on the surface, but its main focus is on entertainment. It’s not capable in connected work environments, it require cable connection to activate and maintained. Apple has the goalkeeper makes the platform a risky investment because Apple could keep the platform of the meeting of any of their future needs. Android devices are completely autonomous. Operating system updates are OTA. The content is mainly based on the cloud and the devices do not require any "nurses." Workflow is much easier on the Android ecosystem and has a better chance of meeting any future needs because Google does not preclude any progress through ideas third party platform.

Hello I think it’s very helpful information for you. If we compare between android and IOS so android provide flash support its using beta version of flash player 10.1 which is available on Android 2.2. IOS does not support any flash player it’s basically supporting only two platforms that is HTML 5 and its application store.IOS does not support hot-spot capability, whereas android support this hot spot capability. In android 2.2 you can share Wi-Fi up to 8 devices. If you want any more information then tell me I will try to give you solution on it.