Thread: How to take a backup of games in PS3

How to take a backup of games in PS3

I usually love to play games on my play station 3 and enjoy the thrilling experience of playing games on it. I have plenty of games in my PS3 and I wish to take a back up of all my games so that I don’t have to download a particular game all the time I want to play. I am using a Sony Play Station 3 which has a posh design and is loaded with excellent features. It has got a user friendly interface and has got a built in Wi-Fi along with flash media reader, 60 GB hard disk and many more.

Re: How to take a backup of games in PS3

For the above mentioned purpose I would suggest you to go for the “Backup Manager” application which is a kind of a package for the PS3 platforms. Using this application you can easily have the backup of your favourite games in your PS3, and the interes ting thing is that you don’t need to plat around with the blu rays. This application is really handy and you will not have worry much about its technicality, as it is a simple and easy to use application.

Some of my friends have tried it and they say that now it takes less time while using the back up. The application is well-matched with PSGroove, which is like an the open source code for the Play station 3 Jailbreak. Well, the Backup Manager package itself came from the PS Jailbreak. You can download this application from the official site or try searching for the “Backup manager” and use it to ease your work. I use this application and am comfortable with it.

If you want to use this application what you can do is download this program from the official site of PSjailbreak. If you already have this application and you want to update it then try connecting the flash drive or pendrive or your flash drive to your PS3, and then try installing the pakage files on your PS3. Or one more way to have the backup is to try using the File transfer Protocol i.e FTP the games to another computer.

Hey I am a newbee and have just bought a PS3 for playing games. I am not a tech freak and so am not so use to a play station. I have tried playing games in leisure on my PS3 and have to say that you just have to play it to believe the fun that you can have on this device. But I have a question, last night I was searching for the option for streaming videos onto my PS3 and could not find it. So I just want to know as to how am I suppose stream videos on my PS3.

First things first, and that is you should have a good configured computer. To stream videos onto the PS3 I would suggest you to install the application called the PS3 media server on your machine. So in this way you can just put all your videos on your PC and then the application will stream the content to your PS3. The speciality of this application is that it can stream any kind of video file that you download. What it does is it auto converts the video file for the PS3 platform prior to sending it to your PS3.