Thread: How to Lookup Phone Number Using SIM Card

How to Lookup Phone Number Using SIM Card

I have just got the phone of iPhone4 and I just want to know whether it is possible to get the details of the phone number by just using the SIM Card in it. I have got this phone from a place and I wanted to give the phone to the person to whom this phone is belonging. As this phone is just awesome and costly I would like to return the phone to the one who have lost this phone so that I can return the phone to that person. Please help me out that whether it is possible for me to get the details of the person that I wanted to return the phone.

Re: How to Lookup Phone Number Using SIM Card

The only option for you is that you can just you can just go to the nearest customer care and then you can just ask then that such is the case and you want to return the phone. They might just take the SIM card and will give you the details of the phone whosoever have lost this phone. And also they can also provide you with the address of the person to which the phone belongs and also the details of the phone number of that person. I found this is the only option that is being left with you.

iPhone are the phones that can be traced out when you are putting the phone on. And also when you are using the phone the person who has lost that phone will be coming back to you for getting his phone. So the best option is that you can just keep the phone with you or you can just give the phone to the nearest police station. The phone when it is being kept on will help the user to trace back the phone and then just get that phone back.

Hey thank you for the information that you have given as I thought I won’t be able to give the phone back to the person who has lost the phone. But the main thing is that I will be not using the phone and will be returning back the phone to the person who has lost it. I am going to give the phone to the customer care and will get the details of the person who has lost the phone as the main problem with the phone is that the range of the phone is not being displayed. Please help me out that how am it possible for me to get the range back of the phone.

You just have to repair the Network IC that is present in the phone and then you can see that the range of the phone will be back. It is just that when the Network IC that is present in the phone is not working then the range of the phone is not being displayed. But the network IC for the phone of the iPhone 4 might just be different so you got to get the details from the nearest mobile repair shop and ask then the details regarding this. And check out that whether any other issue is being faced by the phone or not.