Thread: Does Anyone know about Lava B8 Business Phones

Does Anyone know about Lava B8 Business Phones

I have been using the phone of Lava recently. And I have got myself the phone of Lava that is called the B8 business phones. And also it is that I have been using the business phone but the thing is that I am not being able to get the details of the various functions that can be used by me. I have got the phone for the price tag that is for Rs.6000. The phone is quite good in working but the thing is that I just want to get more details regarding the phone. Please help me out.

Re: Does Anyone know about Lava B8 Business Phones

The mobile is said to be the new launch by Lava Mobile and has announced the launch of its new business phone called the B8 lava which will be for the Indian market. The lava B8 is priced at Rs. 5999. B8 lava style is said to have a metal design which is having a full physical QWERTY keyboard. The phone is said to have dual-SIM mobile phone and have a screen resolution of 2.3 "tall and comes with an LED flash enabled camera 3.2 MP.

The connectivity options are provided for your Wi-Fi, push mail, Bluetooth A2DP and configuration of up to ten email accounts. And also the phone is said to have the facilities of Wi-Fi and also supports the feature of the 3G in it. Besides this, the B8 is compatible with corporate email accounts and personal. It is also that you can make the use of it for your personal use and also for business uses also. And the phone has got some of the great design and multiple functionality in it.

The other features offered by this gadget include support MP3/MP4, automatic call recording, expandable memory of 16 GB, FM radio with recording, 3.5 mm audio jack and many more. The phone is said to be the best with the connectivity to the internet and also to other connectivity’s. Lava B8 mobile phone allows easy access to a number of social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Nimbuzz, Snaptu and chat applications such as Messenger and GTalk. It has been Equipped with a built-in G-sensor allows users to switch between wallpapers and songs with just shake the phone.

hey thank you for the information I had no idea that all this features can also be used by me in this phone. And also it is that I had no idea that the phone is supporting many of the features such as many of the chat servers and also list of the many of the application in it. I just use to make the use of camera and messaging and nothing else in it. But I have just got the uses of the internet in it and also the various services that can be used by me through it.