Thread: Beats - Advanced Rhythm Game for Android phones

Beats - Advanced Rhythm Game for Android phones

I have recently bought a new Micromax Android phone and I want to install some games on this phone. I know that this phone does not have much phone memory and all android applications gets installed on internet memory, Not to worry as I have found one software that helps me to install any android application on memory card so that I can install as much as applications on my phone. I have heard much about the Beats - Advanced Rhythm Game which seems to be interesting game. Can somebody give full information about this game?

Re: Beats - Advanced Rhythm Game for Android phones

"Beats - Advanced Rhythm Game" is a best game for music lovers that can be played on all android phones. Dance with arrows to the beat of music StepMania / DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) style or tap circles / Elite Beat Agents style! Beats comes with 10 sample songs, but there are hundreds of free dog step files available for download via the "Download Song" menu item. Currently Beats is not able to create the step files for the music on your android phone but this feature would be added soon.

Beats currently only supports user-generated files in step StepMania 3.9 ". Sm" format but want to support. "Dwi", ". Osu", and more in the future. Future game modes will include Pump It Up, Taiko no Tatsujin, DJ Max / Beatmania IIDX, Tap Tap Revolution, and Guitar Hero and other rhythm game gameplay styles! I suggest you to get this game from an android market for now but keep watch on its news as there would be few more features added to this game.

You know the music, Guitar Hero does not fundamentally change the rules: 3 lines on mobile instead of 5, the notes come you type. The traditional combos are available: held note, web, star power, and the new status of "warrior" to do even more points on a song. In terms of content, it has the right to whole pieces and high quality. I leave you the surprise of the setlist, but you will have the opportunity to meet Slash, The Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival or. Adding OpenFeint allow you to compare your scores with your contacts / friends / enemies / rivals. Namely it is poorly listed on the Market, just type in "Guitar Hero" and "Glu" or "Glu Mobile." It will be € 5.74 from your pocket if you crack.

There are many more games for android phones in which you can play with the music files and even you can create the music. I suggest you to type rhythm games for android which shows you huge number of games out of which you can search for any one on an Android Market. Still I must name some rhythm games that you may like to install on your android phone such as Neon Rhythm, Guitar hero!