Thread: Is there a way to connect ipad with pc and share internet

Is there a way to connect ipad with pc and share internet

I am having a 3G connection on my iPad. I want some help to share that internet on my laptop. I am having a Windows 7 laptop. I had seen my friend using his nokia mobile internet on this laptop through the usb cable. I want to do the same for my iPad also. I am having a unlimited internet pack and the speed is amazing. I can atleast download emails on my pc through this mobile internet. Is there a app available for that.

There is no need to use the cable. If your laptop has a wifi then you can instantly share the iPad connection to your pc. You just have to enable portable hotspot. It is a nice internet sharing feature provided in many apple devices. You have to turn it on. You can also use the same internet connection on other devices that has wifi. I use my mobile internet on my pc through this and it works really well.

When you are sharing the internet through iPad on wifi it is essential that you must keep the device near to your system. Do not keep it is far away. I had seen that this devices are commonly facing problem with wifi drop. But the same connection works really well when you are sharing the same thing on Apple devices. Connection drop on non-apple device. I am looking for some app that can help me to create a virtual router through which we can easily share the connection.