Thread: Can’t synchronies my playlist

Can’t synchronies my playlist

I have a large music collection on my windows music player. I am able to synchronies them finally to my android phone which is my Samsung Galaxy. But the main problem is that I am not able to see I mean that I can’t synchronies my playlist. And at the time when I try to do it, WMP seems that syncing is working but finally I am not able to see playlists. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please suggest me. I will be thankful for the same.

Re: Can’t synchronies my playlist

I have also some issues in the same. Actually I make use of the Windows Media Player to handle all my mp3s and playlists. I want to synchronize with my mobile phone with PC. So I am able to connect my Galaxy by making use of the "Media Player" mode and utilize the built-in sync along with WMP, but there are problems. Actually in that I do not why some MP3 get automatically get "corrupted” So I want to know over here that how I again re-sync it. is there a way to re-sync? Please if you have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

I have also some issues in the same actually when I delete an mp3 from the device, WMP doesn't realize and will not re-sync the file again. And the next thing is that sometimes it re-sync automatically without any kind of issue. And most of the time WMP will re-sync playlists and each song shows up more than three times. So for that I have to wipe out the Playlist folder and re-sync from scratch. So if anybody has any suggestion on the same so please help us guys.

Regarding the same I have some solution and I am sure that it will help you but for that I need your help. Actually I want some information from your side so please try to reply over here as soon as you can.
    • Actually here I want to know that what format are the playlists in?
    • And the second thing which I want to know is that what program did you make the playlist files from?
    • Which folder do you copy the playlist files to?
    • And the last thing is that what other steps are essential for the playlist to be playable from the Music Player menu?

Where are the playlists stored in the android? Playlists folder on the SD card can be clean, but the playlist still appear in the music player? If I create an alteration to a list on my PC, WMP will freeze and start jumping random files. Playlist get corrupt and do not observe problem # 3 in its place. Essentially, if you change a playlist, I have to clean the music folder and playlists and sync again from scratch. I'd like some help on this!