Thread: iOS 4.2, AirPrint and AirPlay on ipad

iOS 4.2, AirPrint and AirPlay on ipad

I was frightened that I may perhaps configure the HP B110a printer on wireless network, update the software and print from my iPad without the use of computer. I presume that most applications will be updated almost immediately to carry AirPrint. HP iPrint permits you to manage scanning from the iPad. I haven't fairly figured away what you can accomplish through the scanned documents so far. Like for AirPlay, I am actually somewhat dissatisfied that it only works among the extremely a small number of apps the permit you to decide it for output. Why can't the iPad "desktop" merely be preoccupied toward AirPlay?

Re: iOS 4.2, AirPrint and AirPlay on ipad

AirPrint is intended to hold up a wide variety of printers from entrance stage inkjet printers toward office laser printers. Moreover, iOS 4.2 devices are able to print to printers shared all the way through a Mac otherwise a computer. iOS 4.2 well-matched HP printers this drop incorporate the HP Photosmart, Officejet, Officejet Pro as well as LaserJet Pro series ePrint permitted printers. AirPrint is the influential innovative printing manner that shares the straightforwardness of Apple's IOS desires no installation, arrangement, printer drivers otherwise firmware to download.

AirPrint capabilities can be integrated within applications, as demonstrated in the photo album and new versions of Safari iOS present in 4.2 which include the ability to search for printers on the network and send a page to print . The HP Photosmart C410, C310 and B210 with the system ePrint will be the first to support direct printing from iOS devices with OS 4.2. And support for multitasking. Alternatively you can install special software on your PC or Mac that allows you to share network printers connected to them.

That said for the first AirPlay, it will only appear if it detects a compatible device like the Apple TV. As for AirPrint, it will enable printer sharing on your Mac or PC that will be visible on your iOS 4.2 at the time you print. Caution, do not forget to update your applications so they can benefit from this print option. Without the update of application it is not possible for the Airprint or Airplay to detect what device you are using or connecting. This is because it is new application for new iOS.

I do not own a compatible HP ePrint printer so I cannot test. But do I own several Macs and a Samsung color laser printer. To take advantage of AirPrint you need a beta version of 10.6.5.. By enabling the printer sharing was until recently possible to actually print from your iPad or iPhone. Yes, you read that right "until recently" since the latest 10.6.5 seeds 10H568 as well as 10H571 because it seems impossible to print to a shared printer connected to your Mac. In the release notes of the last seeds is even nothing at all to be found on AirPrint and it seems that in the last kernels AirPrint framework is disabled. When you try to print from an iPad or iPhone you get the standard message that no printers were found.

I don’t have much information about it because I haven’t used it yet. I am still using with older version of ios in ipad. The thing is some of the older model of HP printers applications are not updates yet. Due to this only the Airprint or Airplay does not support. Once you completely get the update for those apps you will probably do whatever you are seeking for. Till then use any other option.