Thread: MacBook application to the WLAN does not work

MacBook application to the WLAN does not work

I desperately need your help! So far I have worked with a Windows laptop to connect through wireless to the INet worked without problems. The following problem when configuring the MacBook: Although it takes the Arcor WLAN router in my office and then requests a WEP password, but when I enter my password I've used on the Windows laptop, the following message "at login at the Airport network, an error has occurred "-. In the AirPort settings in the WEP password I have entered already ASCII and HEX , but it does not work anyway!

Re: MacBook application to the WLAN does not work

When you access the iDisk from the iPhone, you access the contents of the iDisk and not the sync settings. Similarly to access content from Address Book, you must go into Address Book for iPhone. To access the contents of iCal, you must go into iCal for the iPhone. thank you for the info. But I still do not understand why Safari in the iPhone will not connect to www.me.com and do not show the interface at me.com.

The manufacturer (the Internet) with the firmware version to support your comparisons (usually stands on the router itself (below) or in the configuration menu, unfortunately, have no Arcor, but often is the solution then possibly install new firmware. Whether it is the latest, I can not honestly answer. The router is about 1.5 years old. Are there any updates to the firmware if yes try to upgrade the same on your system.

I understand there is no point in trying to synchronize data between Macs. In all cases, not upward. I am often on the move, so I need access to my data on the iPhone. I would be able, in the evening, transfer everything into my iPhone. I do not have wifi in the office. How, the connection-to-Mac through a network dedicated iPhone (created by Airport) to reset at each startup.

Your Macbook Air should be able to generate a WiFi network to which you connect your iPhone. I do this with the Mac Mini from my company. You use Bento for iPhone. Bento much on Mac some work for me, both on the iPhone, it is "imbitable". If so, it's great. And yes, Since you are using iphone on bento and it is impeccable. The only fault I find that it cannot make complex calculations, otherwise it is useless.