Thread: Create PDF from webpage using Ipad

Create PDF from webpage using Ipad

Hello everybody, I have bought a second hand IPad 2 months ago and I want to integrate the device for my business use. However, I'm getting problem with a particular issue.I want to find an application or function of the iPad that enables me to get a PDF from a web page, save that web page to PDF, then I want mail that PDF to one of my friend.The issue it that I cannot find an answer to save a web page as a PDF. Please note: I don't need to read or edit the PDF, only create it from a web page. Anyone here to help me.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Create PDF from webpage using Ipad

I got your problem friends; there is an application that can be used to create PDF from page. Name of that application is Site to Pdf for ipad. Here you can bring web page as PDF file but you can’t copy RTF file into page which is what do you want to do. You can save all the images of a web page to photo roll then copy all the document using the media control. The real crappy part is that is that the simplest way to get the PDF out of pages is to export it as a PDF in email to your friend.

Thank you buddy for your suggestion. I am very close to point but not exact there. The application “Sitetopdf” for ipad allow me to save the PDF nut I am not able name it, it automatically add a blank page also to the output, and while browsing through interface, one cannot zoom or employ any other advanced hand-gestures found in any other mainstream browser. I would welcome some other solution if possible.

A more solution is to use Google Documents. There is a new feature in G-mail and in Google Document that let you to drag and drop text AND images into a new email or document.You should activate this feature in G-mail by the Google Labs settings of G-mail account. In Google Document you must view the settings and enable it there. After this in Google Document open CREATE NEW, copy selected web pageand Paste into your new document. Name this document. Download it as a PDF. Transfer the PDF to your iPad. you download the PDF directly to Drop-Box you can easily grab it from anywhere in the world.I use a combination of Drop-Box and Google Documents to manage all the files for the i-Pad.

Hello friends,
    - I am aware this issue. I set up the following.
    - look page in Safari.
    - Then copy the link in Safari web browser.
    - Then go site”Site2Pdf” application.
    - Paste this link in Site2Pdf application.
    - Then Click on create the PDF file.
    - Then go to saved Pdfs
    - Then open the Pdf in PDFReader App

It works quite well for me