Thread: Cant get AirPrint to work on my Printer

Cant get AirPrint to work on my Printer

Air Print is a service of wireless printing, So please tell me why am i not able to get Airprint back to work so that i can print pictures with the help of the application directly from my iPad. Step by step procedure is expected and will be appreciated. I have tried to search a lot but could not gather information on the same. Please guide me in this matter , I will be extremely thankful to you.

Re: Cant get AirPrint to work on my Printer

The use of Air Print requires very few touches. For example, we start the application image, select a photo from the library and click on share button. We will see the Print option. Access the printer by clicking on Options, in which we can choose the printer and the number of copies to print. Then click Print. Activating the Fast App Switching by double clicking the Home button, you will notice a new icon on the left with a badge that indicates the number of documents in the print queue, called Print Center. There search for the print button and the problem should be resolved.

Go to the summary of the press. In this screen we can see some details in the press:
    • the type of document you're printing;
    • the printer you are printing;
    • the number of copies;
    • the duplex option (if supported by your printer);
    • the precise time when printing was initiated;
    • the status of the press;
    • a button to cancel printing.

Finished Simple, fast and intuitive, a bit 'as Apple has always done. If you have any questions about Air Print, you can write it in the comments and we will try to answer you!

The printers are directly supported by Air Print a few, only those chips with integrated wireless printing and sharing. In the beginning, in the various beta versions of Mac OS X 10.6.5, was introduced to support printer sharing over Wi-Fi so they can also be used by Air Print. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, the final version of Mac OS X 10.6.5 support the sharing has been removed. However, there are tricks to enable this sharing.

For printers that do not natively support Wi-Fi (then shared by Mac OS X), it should be a few more steps but it absolutely does not complicate the procedure:
    • We go to System Preferences in Mac OS X, under the Print and Fax;
    • Remove any printer already configured in the system;
    • + Click on the button: a window with the list of discovered printers. Click on our printer and we will see the details. Click Add.
    • Back in Print and Fax section under the menu item Share this printer on the network.