Thread: Iphone 4 with latest ios not working with car stereo

Iphone 4 with latest ios not working with car stereo

Yesterday my father bought me a brand new iphone 4 and it was operating very well with my car stereo until I update the OS of it. After updating my car stereo can’t connect to the iphone 4 and I cannot play music from it. It prompts "USB unreadable" on the car stereo but the iphone can be charged with the cord in that. I can’t get the music working. So I have tested the iphone 3g again the same problem. Both versions of iphone were working properly with older version of OS. Now what happened?

Re: Iphone 4 with latest ios not working with car stereo

A set of car stereos have this trouble (still aftermarket radios)! I perceived sound that a method to repair this problem (at any rate, in anticipation of you update the iPhone ios over again!) is to carry out a soft reboot on top of the iPhone following syncing it with a computer. Several new protocols that Apple commenced to permit your iPhone toward "quick connect" to your computer actually obstructs among the interface software installed on numerous car stereos.

The iPhone uses HFS + as file system, while older iPods when they are taken into service on Windows, can format with FAT32 but not in the iPhone / iPod Touch. You need a radio that supports specific iPod / iPhone or you need to use the Line In input. You can also buy one of the newer Kenwood and Blaupunkt units. With this thing you can have whatever you want, for instance, direct song recognition in the display and can store your iPhone in addition to using a Bluetooth connection, so phone calls.

I have a sony cmax through voice system. If I attach my iphone by Bluetooth you do not perceive sound for the reason that Bluetooth does not have the "power" to send a data stream to be able to feel it on the stereo. On the other hand I have a special entrance for iphone and ipod-with a single cable, switching the car stereo to AUX, the play it. It really feels very well.

If you are connecting via Bluetooth then here is the thing. Some features may not be available when you use your iPhone or iPod touch with third-party Bluetooth accessories. Accessories can be custom features that are not fully adapted to the standard Bluetooth protocols. In addition, the changes incorporated in the SOI may influence the functioning of the fixture. It is possible that certain Bluetooth features no longer work as expected to do so after updating to the latest version of the IOS operating system. This behavior is normal and does not indicate a problem with the iPhone or iPod touch.

As far as I know you cannot use the iphone uSB cable to connect with the car stereo. I don’t know why but it is the matter. You can only connect via AUX cable. In order to play songs through it you can’t use the USB cable. However if you really want to check the compatibility of your USB cable get an ipod or itouch and try to connect it. If you want to play music from your iphone to car stereo you will need to get the special app for this. Just search into the appstore and you will get lots of result over it.