Thread: Global roaming connection not proper in iPhone

Global roaming connection not proper in iPhone

I think I have some problem with the network settings of my iPhone. Well whenever I am in the roaming I have seen that there are various available networks that get displayed but I am unable to select any of them. I dont know what is the problem behind it. I have tried checking the various networks settings of the phone and I have also tried resetting the network settings of the phone that also did not help me much. Well I am not getting the source of the problem whether the problem is with the phone or the service providers. So any of them who could help me with the solution may please get back to me with their replies.

Re: Global roaming connection not proper in iPhone

I think so the problem lies with the service provider and I think you must better have a talk with them about the problem they would be the perfect people to answer this problem. I dot think so the problem lies with the phone the only problem is with the service providers and I think they will only be able to solve the issue. So do have a talk with them and report them the problem that you are currently facing right now. I am quite sure they will be able to help you in this problem.

Well the connection would be easily available to you I agree and I think all the connections will be getting displayed in the phone bit for the connection to take place you must have a user name and the password for the appropriate connection to take place between the phone and also the service providers. It is not so easy to get a connection access with the different service providers that are giving you the connection. Unless you get an access of the username and the password of the particular service you would not be able to get an access of the particular service in your phone.

Well I completely agree with what you are saying and I think you have provided the solution for exchanging the data between the phone and also the other different data related work. Well when I have some knowledge about that matter. I was talking about the normal phone calls. Well to get normal calls I can access that network I think. So I was talking about that. So anyone who can help me with the problems then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your response.

Well I think this is a issue about the network service provider and I think it can only be solved by having a talk with them. on your part you will have to ensure that you have activated the international roaming in your phone. so that would be of great help for you. Well there are various plans that are being introduced by the various service providers so you must keep yourself updated about that service. You must also have a check about the account information of your phone and make necessary changes wherever it is required. So do follow all the suggestions that I have mentioned here. I am sure that you will be able to get through the problem.

Well I did have a check with all the accounts information and it is perfectly correct and also one more thing that I would like to add here is that I have the international roaming activated in my phone and hence the question of not activating the international roaming does not arise. So any more suggestions that you want to add here? I even had a talk with the service providers and they are saying that my phone must be able to get connected to the different networks but still I am not able to get connected to the different services. Why is it? Whats the problem?

Well it does happen In very rare cases. Sometimes it happens that the carrier itself does not recognize the network that is being provided for the phone. so well we cannot do much about it. It is a very rare case and if you are not getting a proper network for your phone then it is always advisable to turn off your phone for sometime and then later restart the phone. I think that will help you a lot. So do try it as well. I know it will help you a lot.