Thread: ViewSonic V350 Specification, Feature and Price

ViewSonic V350 Specification, Feature and Price

I am having one question related to mobile phone that i am looking for. I am looking for the specification and feature of the ViewSonic V350. I have gone through lots of review but liked the same. If any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same so that i can work with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: ViewSonic V350 Specification, Feature and Price

Viewsonic has unveiled its new smart phone V350 at MWC this week. The V350 is equipped with two SIM card slots allowing you to use two phone numbers at once. The new V350 Viewsonic smartphone running Android 2.2 (Froy) and is equipped with a 3.5-inch touch screen and operates with a 600 MHz processor with 512 MB of memory. Other features include a microSD card slot, Wi-Fi , a 5 megapixel camera, music player, assisted GPS, a 3.5mm headset jack and Bluetooth connectivity. Unfortunately no information on the availability of prices.

This is a dual-SIM mobile phone offers several advantages: Private and professional lines on a device, lower rates for different occasions, a second SIM abroad, separate voice and data lines and so on. ViewSonic will present at the MWC a dual-SIM phone with Android 2.2 "Froyo. After India, with the XT800 a sim androids has received double already, Europe is now turn. The ViewSonic V350 turns according to a press statement to users who have the professional and the private sector, will unite in a single device.

The ViewSonic V350 smartphone has added exotic addition to the feature of dual SIM slots rather earthy Specifications: Android 2.2 "Froyo", a 3.5-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 320, Bluetooth 2.1 and a 5MP camera. We cherish slight doubt that the ViewSonic device will be successful even if the dual-SIM-Slot is a unique feature. For the following reasons:
    1. As a business phone, the device is not adequately equipped.
    2. Two SIM cards means that two GSM mobile units stuck in the device. Accordingly, the higher the battery consumption.
    3. It will be hard to find a cellular provider that is subsidized by the unit operating agreement, because if the user can simultaneously use an alternative SIM card from another provider.

This terminal will be characterized and differentiated mainly by the fact that you can use 2 cards SIMS, and so on greater flexibility, above all, to professional users. The V350 is a device with touch screen 3.5 "HVGA, 5MP camera and wireless Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 2.1 + GPS. The ViewSonic Smartphone, according to the spec sheet to mount a 600Mhz Qualcomm processor, will weigh 125 grams and incorporates a 1400mAh battery. Perhaps the weakest point, the maximum resolution of 480 x 320 screen.