Thread: How to unlock the screen rotation in Ipad

How to unlock the screen rotation in Ipad

I have been using the ipad ever since it first came to the market. However you might have all heard about the screen rotation in ipad. No matter in which direction you turn your ipad, the display will rotate to that direction and makes you to use it any direction either in horizontal or vertical. However it seems to me that my ipad’s settings have been changed and due to this I cannot able to turn the ipad sideways or any further ways to use it. So I am asking you, is there any kind of settings so that I can bring that rotating functionality back. Thanks for any kind of replies.

Re: How to unlock the screen rotation in Ipad

On the detail page iPad specification has recently become an interesting find, the one on one with found objects in the OS like: an additional switch the volume control on it allows the user to block the automatic image rotation. Such a feature will be in demand by customers for a long time, even the iPhone. If, for example, in bed and would like to read on a website, or browse an eBook, the view would automatically into landscape mode to "slip".

I know that some iPhone Applications setting the screen to turn off rotation - but explicitly in the program. A system-wide, slightly activated blockade would also be a suitable feature for the iPhone and could find iPad after the summer, perhaps in the new-generation iPhone. I find surprising, especially as it gets shown on some hands-on video clearly that the switch would have the same effect as with the iPhone - namely Silence. But with the screen rotation option I am more than agree. If this function the next iPhone should be present, but then please without mechanical switches.

A small but nonetheless significant function that it was hoped that the new iOS was that automated screen rotation in certain situations to turn off simple. Although it is very convenient and easy, but sometimes it annoys or is activated when the device is tilted just a bit and they do not really want to. If, for example, in the evening with the iPad in bed and wants a bit of reserves in the Web or read a digital newspaper, it bothers his head constantly turning straight. In the current ipad already contain indications on such a function might indicates the locking and unlocking of rotation. Thus, the iPad may have a system-wide rotation blockade. The two icons "rotation locked and Rotation Unlocked" which are found in the depths of the system are, therefore, for the activation or deactivation of the rotation.

You've recently updated your iPad iOS version 4.2.1, you lost the lock screen with the little switch above the volume control. One solution is to block the display orientation, but of course it is less convenient than the switch for this purpose, which is now a mute button for sound. You can lock your screen by double pressing the Home button of your iPad and slide your finger from left to right, bottom and place the device in the position you want for the lock, then use the button locking available on the Comptroller of the iPod and do the same manipulation to lock this feature.

Apple iPad screen will turn around amid landscape as well as portrait mode if you physically spin the ipad device. By means of default, screen will routinely rotate like and at what time you spin the ipad. You can disable this display revolving and situate it to settle lastingly in moreover landscape or portrait mode whereas utilizing iPad screen rotation lock attribute. These settings can be merely finished by the ipad’s volume related buttons which you can find in the sideways of the device.