Thread: iTunes 10 giving poor audio quality

iTunes 10 giving poor audio quality

Just upgraded to the iTunes 10 and started facing some problem with the audio output in the iPhone. Well the audio output after upgrading to the iTunes 10 is quite low and has quite degraded a lot. It is a big disappointment from the apple people normally updation is meant to solve the people s problem but here it is totally the opposite. Well for this particular topic I have done some research in the internet and tried looking for some solutions in the internet but I was unable to get anything there. One thing that I have found that the windows user are the one who have faced this issue a lot. While this issue is not common in the mac users. So is it true? Any inputs?

Re: iTunes 10 giving poor audio quality

Well one of my friend some days back had also suggested me the same problem for me. So I did some search in the internet and I came across the restoration operation. Well can we switch back to the iTunes 9. I don’t have much fair idea about this matter and so that’s why I am asking you all. So anyone of you having any knowledge about this particular matter. Can we switch back to the iTunes 9 ? will it not give any problem while syncing? Anyone having any idea then do share it with me.

Well I did solve this particular problem by restoring back to the iTunes 9. Well let me inform you all that you can successfully get back to the iTunes 9 and solve all your issue. The only problem will be with the syncing of the library files. The syncing of the library files will have to be carefully maintained. Before doing the restore option you have to be sure that you have kept a backup of all the playlist that you had created in the iTunes 10. Since the iTunes 9 will not sync with the playlist or the library of the iTunes 10. I hope I am clear with all the suggestions.

Well I think you can manually change the settings in the iTunes and get the solution. Well what you have to do here is go to the equalizer settings in the iTunes and accordingly change the equalizer settings in the iTunes this will give you a exact and a clear idea about the sound volume and the beats that you want in the songs. In case you are confused then preset the settings. So this is a great option for you according to me. You must have a look at this method. As far as the problem is concerned it is a very common issue among the apple users. So this is what we can do here right now.

Well if you have tried adding Add-ons such as plug-ins and scripts not manufactured by Apple this might give you the problem that you are facing now. This particular add ons does make some changes in the appearance of the iTunes but functionally it will totally change the sound output of the particular iTunes program. So it is always better to remove any plugins that you have in the iTunes application. it will be of great help for you. So do follow the suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

I think the sound output also depends upon the frequency range that you have set In the phone. there are cases where the users are trying to change the frequency range and also the bit rate of the songs are adjusted to suit their ears but let me tell you that having some change in them will help you a lot. The reason I am saying this is because one of my friend whose frequency range was set to 8000kHz, he set it back to 44.1kHz and this time he got a perfect crisp sound in his ears. So this can also be a possibility here. So there are many suggestions here you can try with any of them.

Hey thanks for the suggestions. Well let me tell you that it is a great suggestion from your side. I did try with the settings that you have asked me to do manually. Well after going to the equalizer settings I observed that the PreAmp slider was quite high. So what I did was I reduced it also the frequency range was quite high for me. So I decided to reduce it a bit for me. Well after having done that I noticed that there was considerable change in the volume of the iTunes. Now it is appearing quite good. I am enjoying the songs that are being played in my iPhones. Thanks everyone.