Thread: SanDisk MicroSD Adapter Is not working

SanDisk MicroSD Adapter Is not working

I have not set any password on my Sandisk MicroSD adapter .now when I place it in computer then my computer not started but previous to this problem I would place it in and it show if you wanted to import something from the memory card to the computer. Now it explains nothing I flicked the plastic knob into the center I attempted to see. And I tried to see this problem on it site. if I set a password in but I do not remind doing that, but the problem is all my memory shows up on my mobile but not the computer. Please provide me proper solution.

Re: SanDisk MicroSD Adapter Is not working

I also faced this problem before 5 month when I put in the USB or memory card to my computer thane mostly this problem occurred. After talking to some intelligent person I got solution for me. I think same problem is there with you so for that I would like to tell you do not open it directly. Just close the instruction. And when you try to access your memory card or USB then always access it through ‘my computer. This will help you to come up from this problem.

I had the same difficulty, first time it started happening was 7 week before, my Sandisk MicroSD Adapter was not be familiar with my memory card, so I did catch card out from it and place it in as 10to20 times and it would ultimately work, the thing is that although it did not recognize it first time a small green led would light up all time I introduced the memory card. you should to try to put your card again and again may be it will helped you .

You may be thinking for the Microsoft update for SDHC cards superior to 8GB. That was pressed out more than a year before so my sugation is that, if you have option of automatic updates then turned it on you will have that one. The update required would be a firmware keep informed for the reader if it is presented. Microsoft updates will not help you for a SDHC inappropriateness issue.

As you say your adapter is not working properly. It may be possible your setting is not proper so first check your all setting properly. If all goes fine so it is OK otherwise contact to your service provider. Is it working properly with another computer? If not tied it so you should try it once. And you have one other option is that replacing option. You can change you adapter.