Thread: Windows Mobile 6.5: How to change Language

Windows Mobile 6.5: How to change Language

I have recently bought the htc diamond 2 mobile by means of windows mobile 6.5 professional. This comes with the language german and I cannot understand that language and I need to make it in the English. My problem is that I am not able to change that and so I am leaving the thread over here so that I can receive some suggestion from you people. Please help me that how can I make the language to English. I will appreciate each and reply on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Windows Mobile 6.5: How to change Language

My answer for this is that it is totally depend on the OEM and the device. If that id the Windows Mobile Standard then I would like to tell you that a couple of languages are typically built-in, other than on Windows Mobile Professional you are generally stuck. There may be some OEMs provide as well as option which can change that. I hope that this will help you. If that solves the problem then please post back your reply.

I would like to tell you that except there is a language pack accessible as of the vendor, you cannot modify the language on device. There was a thread which discussed it on the Samsung device but that has been the simply example I have still seen where it could be completed. I would attempt to return the device. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. I hope that someone will provide any other solution for that.

The best thing that I can suggest you at the time is calling the service center and ask them for this. They know that if that is possible or not. If that is possible then you will be able to know the way to do that. If you are succeeded to that then please post back your replies over here so that the other users who are searching for the solution can get the solution for that. I wish that you will get that soon. Good Luck.