Thread: Recent Calls are not getting saved in iPhone 4

Recent Calls are not getting saved in iPhone 4

I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 4. Well i cannot get all the call log details in the iPhone 4. Well this is quite sad. Many of my clients call me up and it is very important to get their numbers and hence because of this i am unable to track any call details from them. So this is quite frustrating for me. So i hope you will be be able to give me some solutions for my problem. So anyone having faced this type of problem sin their iPhone then do post in here.so that the apple people will get to know the different problems faced by their users.

Re: Recent Calls are not getting saved in iPhone 4

Well there are people who might end up doing some silly error and they complain that it is not working well. I none of the forums i noticed a guy who claimed to have selected the only missed call logs and was complaining that he was not getting the call log history for every call. So the same case can be with you as well. The cal log details that are being displayed in the upper part of the phone just have a check whether only the missed call part is being showed or not. If it is then change it to the all calls and that might help. So do try with the above suggestion that i have given here and you might get the proper solution.

Well if you have just recently upgraded would advice you to do a simple restoration of the iPhone. Try switching to the older version that you were using for your iPhone. This might help. Sometimes switching back to the old version of the iPhone does help. I am saying this because many of my friends did actually get the solution just by restoring their iPhone to the old version. I know it is a very common method but situation does differ and hence the solutions as well .It is not always necessary that the new methods will only works for you. Try with the restoration and let me know if that works or not.

Well you are quite right sometimes old solutions does the trick for you but in my case nothing helped me. I was trying to look for the different solutions in the internet and i was unable to find anything. Well all the R type solutions like restore, reset and also the restart of the phone i have tried with everything but for your information none of them gave me any result. I have also tried with the hard reset operation but sadly that also did not help me much. I think the only option that is left before me is to report the cell phone to the nearest apple store and get it replaced.

Well i started facing this problem after the recent upgradation to the latest version of the operating system. I just recently upgraded to the os 4.2 and i have noticed that the call log history is totally blank after making so much calls. Well this is quite a disappointment from the apple people. I have heard that doing an update does solves the issue but there the situation is totally the opposite. I think apple people must surely look out for some remedy for this kind of problems so that they are not repeated again. Anyone who can help me in this case. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well if the problem i snot getting fixed with the restore, reset or reboot. Then the only last option is to get your iPhone to the nearest apple center. Well there is nothing much that you can do here. i am saying this because i had a talk with the apple center guy and he asked me to do some changes in the cell phone which were totally irrelevant. Working on it was of no use but still i tried and thats it. He was not able to give any other solution. As of now my phone is still under the warranty period and i think it is best to get the phone replaced from the apple center.