Thread: How to organize contacts on Blackberry curve 8520

How to organize contacts on Blackberry curve 8520

I have the BlackBerry mobile phone. This time it's BlackBerry curve 8520 to me. I am happy with the mobile phone, and still could not think of any issues yet. At the present I desire this smartphone to organize my contacts for me. Is there any way so that I am able to organize contacts into the shape in which I want to be? I have the contacts made in the category wise. Please anyone can tell me the way?

Re: How to organize contacts on Blackberry curve 8520

Well, I think if you are making use of the BlackBerry, then you should organize your contacts in the form of commission to organize contacts. For BlackBerry I think that it will be very easy. All you have to do is go to the menu of your SmartPhone then go to the filter option. So there, you have to press the Blackberry. It will give some filter options. You can choose the filter whichever you want. I hope you find this easily.

Well, I have organized my contacts in a very usual way. I have sorted the contacts into various categories. I created categories of records which is related to my work, then the phone numbers of family, friend's phone number and all the other things and in this I have created the other phone numbers category. It was really easy and BlackBerry that allows a very suitable way. So about the same I hope that you will be able to do that.

Thank you very much for the responses that I have tested the filter option about which you were talking. I have one of my friends who often play with this thing (BlackBerry). So about this issue when I asked him then he suggested me this principle about which you have talked in your post, yet I could not implement it on my mobile phone and then asked him to do it for me, but the strange thing was that he was also unable to do that. At the present can you all come up with new suggestions? By the way thanks for the responses. I also wish to organize the contact like the way you did.

If the filter function of your mobile phone (Smartphone) is not functioning properly, then I believe that I can take the help of some other program that is able to help me in achieving this. I am able to suggest you to obtain the Contact ORder. This is most recent software which will allow you to alter your address book. It will assist you to organize the contact in the way you desire. I am confident that this application will assist you obtain what you want.

Thank you very much for this recommendation. Well, I still hope that this will provide me what I asked. Well, I have not up till now downloaded it, but is coming soon and will post if it will work for me. I am really get disappointed if I have to take the help of some other software or program to obtain this working for me. Well, something is better than nothing. Gonzo I wanted to know how to get that thing on your smartphone.

I think like this happening in your case because of some problem in your mobile phone. I think for that you should first update the software of your mobile phone. And if not, then I believe you can go to restart option. Sometimes it may occur because of you did some and then some characteristics being affected. Restarting the phone will return to the original (default). Then you can try making use of the the filter feature of mobile phone.

I think like this happening in your case because of some problem in your mobile phone. I think for that you should first update the software of your mobile phone. And if not, then I believe you can go to restart option. Sometimes it may occur because of you did some and then some characteristics being affected. Restarting the phone will return to the original (default). Then you can try making use of the the filter feature of mobile phone.