Thread: MAC OS X 10.06 for apple macbook air

MAC OS X 10.06 for apple macbook air

I am having a Apple mac book air laptop, this is running with windows 7 and mac osx 9. But I did not use this os platform for not having any idea on it. now I am willing to upgrade the system with mac osx 10.06, the latest version, but the problem is I am not familiar with this operating system. for that I am looking for the information’s regarding this mac os version. I searched in maximum web sites, and from there i get some of the information about this operating system version , but now I am looking for other information’s regarding this. Is there any one having any information regarding this latest version, share me any kind of information. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: MAC OS X 10.06 for apple macbook air

Mac OS X is Apple's new operating system. The X-10 should not be, seen as a development of Mac OS 9, but as an operating system completely different, designed from scratch and on a different basis. The story of Mac OS X, NeXTSTEP began with a crafted SO experimental and research, created by Steve Jobs after leaving Apple. When it opened the source code for this operating system step called OpenStep, and then, after buying Apple as the basis for new operating system, he again changed the name to Rhapsody, andFinally, when finished touch to market now called Mac OS X.In this report we will study the main features of Looking this OS programmer.

According to the rights of this mac osx operating system under the law in international authorities banned the publication of this document any web server and its sale or distribution in any other means without prior authorization. This is very good operating system; I am using this in my apple laptop, and this working fine with all of its features and also with the functions.

I am having some of the information regarding this apple operating system and would leiikt o share with you, I hope this will somehow help you to get some knowledge befor proceed for this. Unlike other operating systems in API traditional Windows, UNIX or OS / 2, Mac OS X has a completely oriented API objects, with a really good design, As Steve Jobs said several times, a fully-oriented API objects is a gamble because it requires developers a higher levels of training, but has the advantage that the time development is much reduced. This might be a problem in early 90's, when next step is began to develop this os, but currently most of the programming tools that are being designed using methodologies for object-oriented programming are following this one. A curious finding, as a result of this clear guidance objects, and reducing development costs involved, is that the Mac OS X world, most applications are being developed by individual programmers, unlike the big teams work often develop computer applications in other environments.

Here is some of the information’s for mac osx to using with windows version. System Preferences is a program included in the operating system from which you can handle the most common options. From simple things like changing the desktop background or the speed of the mouse, more advanced things like network configuration. Some programs install an icon in this panel from which you can access your preferences. There are also add-ons to get even more out. This is the place to check to see what's happening in our Mac monitors and presents statistics of the processes running on your system.

Disk Utility is the right tool to do all kinds of maintenance on your hard drives by using mac osx OS, to check and repair permissions to create and manage partitions. Also from here, you can create disk images, convert to another format and even burn a disk image to a CD or DVD. OS X is a UNIX-based operating system. If you are is the command prompt and enter commands, you can do from here. For a user say 'normal' is not necessary at all knowing how to handle this, but if you are an advanced user and want to use commands, tools and UNIX scripting languages, Terminal is the perfect program for that. Among the various compression formats you will find the files that we downloaded from the internet for example, find files with the extension. Zip and . Rar among others. To decompress these files need Stuffit Expander, this is used to Winzip or decompresses files.

Mac OS X 10.6 is available with the Update system and also with the update files or any other earlier versions. Along with this os you can use the mac application store, this offered you Mac App Store with over 1000 applications as free. You can easily use this operating system, this is better than windows version that you are using, though this is quite complicate with the windows 7 OS. Along with this also some of the features and the functions of this operating system are quite different from windows 7.

This information contains some of the basic information’s regarding the system specification to install apple mac osx OS.

1. Intel Core 2 Duo / Core 2 Quad (LGA 775)
    2. I3/i5/i7 processors (works)
    3. 2GB of Ram to 4,6,8 gb of ram (always the more the better)
    4. Video Card NVIDIA (from the GeForce 7200GS to be compatible, as there are some ATI X1300 that are compatible, seek)
    5. SATA Hard Drive with any sige.
    6. SATA DVD-RW (read double layer)
    7. External USB Drive, Carry or 8GB flash memory as a minimum (ie to have a Hackintosh Mac OSX or hand and can convert the image into a bootable USB) and USB Keyboard and Mouse.

The goodness of an operating system is not only measured by the time that it takes to start or to encrypt a file. It is in this spirit that my colleagues of Lifehacker have compared some of the key features of Windows 7 and Mac OS X Leopard. From the file manager menus, access to programs, through the mode of sliding windows and backup utilities, was taken into account almost everything. The first item under consideration could not be the file manager, that allows users to roam between a folder and the other, and to make any kind of file operations. You were comparing the Finder Apple System with 'Windows Explorer of XP or earlier versions of Windows, the Mac would win hands down. Fortunately, with Windows Vista then things have changed not a little house in Microsoft and the "ugly duckling" Explorer has become a "swan" worthy rival of the "made in Cupertino."