Thread: To run flash video friendly with nokia

To run flash video friendly with nokia

I just bought Nokia express Music. It has wonderful quality and it look beautiful like to play games and see video but the problem is that the phone need adobe flash player , NOKIA mobile phone do not have flash player support because of this I am not able to watch the video. Please give me any solution how I can watch videos and for free flash player that run flash videos friendly to nokia. I am very thankful to you.

Re: To run flash video friendly with nokia

If you are feeling uncomfortable to see video with your mobile browser because of flash player then you must use Youtube application for running flash video. It is extremely simple to download and set up. you can able to play all types of video With this application . You can find this application from representative site of Youtube. Without delay go to authorized site of Youtube form your mobile phone and download and set up that application in your phone.

As you say that you are not able to watch the flash video on your mobile phone, so don’t worry about that I had a same problem before some time. In my case I downloaded FLV player2.0 for my phone. It works very fine now I am able to see all kind of flash video and file. I would like to suggest, you have to download the FVL player And the download process also simple. Now download this in your mobile and install it. It runs H 264, mpeg4 video file and adobe flash FLV. Now you can able to play game and watch video.

As per my awareness Adobe has presently released Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 for Nokia EXpressmusic. This Adobe Flash Lite3.1 software liberates comes among Flash player 9 and ActionScript 2.0 support, and better support for online video and music services. You need to download this in your mobile. Just go to Setting > then go to application >then go to nokia store to download this software. once Download and then install this application in your phone. Behind this you will be capable to see video in your mobile phone.