Thread: watch streaming video on micromax q3

watch streaming video on micromax q3

I have a Micromax q3 GSM phone. Some of the features worth about the phones. It has dual sim card support, ezpad. It has Nimbuzz preinstalled messenger, 1.3 mega pixel camera, Music player, Radio. Bluetooth, large SMS storage capacity and externally expandable memory upto 2GB. Internal memory memory is 10MB. Support WAP and GPRS. Provide speed dialing, MMS facility, games. I can use my social site also. I want to watch streaming means live video . Anyone help me.

Re: watch streaming video on micromax q3

I also using a micormax phone . I used to watch from video from Youtube website. But I found it little bit slow. There are many streaming software is available on net I tried to install them but Micromax does not allow exe file .what are the application available that can be used on micromax phone for watching live video. I have craze to watch video on mobile. What suggestion you would like to give for this.

First of all micromax phone does not support the exe file it only allow to run jar file. You need to have application built in java for watching live or streaming video . So download application for watching video in jar type only. Or you can watch video from browser made for mobile.use mini opera. Or you can install youtube video viewer. I used to watch from opera only. I haven’t used any application. Look for jar file on that that can solve your issue.

If you want to watch life video then you can use stream video recorder or you can have media player installed that allow search for live video that you can watch. There are many browser also that allow streaming of videos. If you want real time video watch you can best experience on micromax new phone EG333 that have live tv featuresand powered by tata Photon. Samsung corby tv is similar device which offer mobile TV.