Thread: Getting Unhandled Exception Error Number: ib acer

Getting Unhandled Exception Error Number: ib acer

So here I have a netbook Acer "Aspire One", there to it some time I have more access to my internet connection when I wanted to start the program from my provider (Belgacom) that I ran my connection found myself with the following message: An unhandled exception occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application shuts down immediately. The service can not be started because hether is disabled or no enabled devices associated with it to When I click on continue, it does not work the message comes back again. After trying repeatedly to find a solution by myself, I wanted to uninstall my internet access and resettlement, result, over the net. After all this I decided to use Acer e-Recovery Management back to my factory settings and when I click on this option, but nothing the same message as quoted above!

Re: Getting Unhandled Exception Error Number: ib acer

I had the same problem and here's what I did: I clicked on continue until a window appears DocumentViewer, then I made a Ctr + Alt + Del to bring up the window of outstanding tasks I select and execute DocumentViewer End Spot Then I launch HP Digital since the task bar and window DocumentViewer appeared asking me to insert a disk, I put the CD on my HP printer and the program was executed and the window disappeared. I restarted the computer and from the window no longer appears Microsoft.net framework. I hope this helps.

I am trying to run Windows 7 64 bit as an administrator without installing the drivers PortIO 64. The strange thing is that until yesterday morning it worked, then suddenly started giving me this problem. I did some research but have not found anything with reference to JungleFlasher (something like Visual Studio in general for this error). In what way has some problems on 64bit? Three months jf use with this and I never gave any problems. I also tried to recover the Framework and uninstall it and reinstall, but no dice. Before reinstall all know, hope someone can help me solve this problem.

I do not know if this is similar to my problem but this has not seen that look normal I decided to consult the help available on the net. I suggest you to going to services.msc -> to start plug and play and install windows. But impossible to put in manual or automatic you would have the error message. After I go into msconfig -> boxes and install windows plug and play are checked. I suggest to attempt a restoration of windows at a later date, but nothing to do! That I wish I could go back to my factory settings but no way, if you could help me find the solution, I would appreciate it.