Thread: Unable to add custom ringtones in the iPhone 4

Unable to add custom ringtones in the iPhone 4

Well I just got this new phone and I am quite happy about it. Well I want to add some particular ringtones to particular contact information. Well I want different ringtones to be set for the different contacts in my phone and not the single ringtone for all the contacts. So i was looking whether I could set the custom ringtone for all the contacts in the phone but i was unable to get anything particular there. So i want you all to advice me where will I get the perfect solution for it.

Re: Unable to add custom ringtones in the iPhone 4

Well if you are talking about the ringtones in the iPhone then I cannot find anything shortage in the iPhone for that category. Well you have a separate category for the ringtone that you want to add in the iPhone. Well for adding the ringtone you will have to convert the files to the different format which is suitable for the ringtone format. The suitable format for the ringtone would be MR4. You can set different ringtones for the different users in your iPhone. So do set it accordingly. Hope you have got the necessary solutions for your particular problem.

Even I agree with the above user you would eb easily able to set the custom made ringtones in the iPhone. The main issue is finding the software to make the ringtone. So for that you will have to search for that particular software In the internet and from there easily download the application in the iPhone. From that you would be easily able to get the ringtone in that format. Well the procedure is quite simple you will have to follow the suggestion what I have given here. Do try it and let me know whether you are able to get any solution for it or not.

Well I have tried adding custom made ringtones to the iPhone but so far I was unsuccessful with the act. I have tried adding several ringtones for the particular iPhone but everytime it fails to get added there. As of now I am still stuck with the default ringtone that I have been suing for every caller. Well I have purchased a different ringtone for the different callers but still I am not getting to add it. This is quite frustrating. So i want you all to help me with the solutions. So please do send me your responses. I am waiting for them.

Well how can you not add the ringtone. The solution is quite simple and you will have to work on it. Whenever you select the contacts. Click on the edit contacts information. in the edit contacts information you will be able to assign the ringtone to the particular contact. So this will be able to set the particular ringtone to the contact. well this procedure is quite common in every verizon iPhone 4. So do try with it and let me know if that works or not. So i hope i have given all the necessary solutions here.