Thread: Album Art not showing in the lock screen after upgrading to 4.2 in iPhone

Album Art not showing in the lock screen after upgrading to 4.2 in iPhone

Recently i have upgraded my apple phone to the operating system 4.2. well after the upgrade i have been facing some problems with the album art. Well the problem is with the album art. I am not able to get a proper album art in the iPhone. So why is this happening. Do you all have any idea about this particular problem. If anyone can help me with the solution then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Album Art not showing in the lock screen after upgrading to 4.2 in iPhone

Well i think you must carry on with the simple restart of the phone. This will surely help. It is always advisable to reboot the phone everytime you have installed an updates of the phones. So i think you must definitely start with the simple restart of the phone and see if the phone is not working or not. I think you will be definitely be able to get to see the album art in the iPhone. One of my friend who was having the same problem also tried with the same method, it definitely helped him. It is very amazing to see sometimes a simple solution doing the trick for you. So do try it and let me know whether it works or not.

Well i think the problem is with the updates and i think the only solution here would be to have a talk with the apple people regarding this matter they will surely be able to advice you accordingly on this matter. Well i have noticed this type of problem have become quite frequent this days and hece having a talk to them about this issue will surely help you. Since they will be the onlypeople who might be having some knowledge on this topic. So do ahead with this suggestion and let m know whether that worked or not.

Hey i have tried the restart of the phone and as expected it did not gave me any result. Well i have come across this particular solution through various forums and here in my case it has not helped me much. So any other solution that you would like to suggest for me. I have been looking for the solution in the internet but evrywhere i am websites flooded with the same type of questions. So why is this happening? Do you all have any idea on why is this happening? Please i want some quick solutions. So do help me out with it.

Well i am one of the user who have tried talking to the apple people regarding this same issue and they have said yo wait for some time until the next update solves the issue. i think i will have to wait for approx 3 months in order to get another update. I spoke to them about the issues due to the recent updates and they did not seem to have any answer to this particular problem. So as of now it is no worth talking to them for the solutions. I think the best solution here would be to wait for sometime and wait for the next updates from the apple people.

Well i am one of the user who is facing this similar type of problem. Well in my case i get the proper album art everytime i restart the phone but whenever i add a new song or multiple music files the album art does gets disturbed ad again it shows the different album art for the different songs.so i have to reboot my cell phone again, this is quite frustrating and i have to wait till my cell phone starts again. I think the apple people should find some permanent solution for it as early as possible. As this type of problems are really driving me nuts.