Thread: Program selection for iDevice is slow in iTunes

Program selection for iDevice is slow in iTunes

I want a fix for this issue, I get very annoyed when my iTunes application gets very slow and sometimes it even does not respond for a few seconds, while managing the applications for my iDevices. Even when itry to scroll it acts very sluggish this makes me even more frustrated. Even when I try clicking the scroll it automatically goes to the end of the application list. Just want to more about this issue, like is it a bug or some kind of technical defect.

Re: Program selection for iDevice is slow in iTunes

Yes I know it really annoys you in such situations, I don’t know why is it getting so buggy. But whatever be the case I have a better alternative for you and would advise you to try that. In case you want to scroll why don’t you do it in the list view in iTunes in this way you will have to scroll less and would even serve the purpose in case you are searching for something. If you try this option would prove faster than you usually use to do.

This gets so worst because I have round 70 applications on my Apple iPhone. And in such cases the application selector UI is impractical to use when it keeps me waiting so much and what I find really irritating is that all the panels which are related to the device are very slow and respond with a huge delay gap. What is more interesting is that in the task manager it shows memory usage of the device is high and the CPU usage less when compared. To solve this issue someone suggested me to switch to the compatibility mode but with so many applications already loaded I don’t find any difference.

I was trying to install a particular application from the selection tab of applications on the Apple ipad in the iTunes application. And guess what it took around seven minutes to select it, which really got on my nerves. I think it time that Apple comes up with an update for its iTunes application which could solve the present issues in it. I suggest they should have an alternative to just right click an application in the Apple library where we can have the option of install/uninstall from the iDevice.

What I have experienced since past few months is that it is easy nd very simple to download or install a particular application straight away from the iPad or the iPhone application store rather than using the iTunes applications. And you have to trust me that this method is far more better and it proves to be faster than the traditional method. One of my associates told me to run as admin to solve the issue, but it does not really make a difference.