Thread: Scam regarding the itunes credit card

Scam regarding the itunes credit card

I have just bought an Apple iPhone from the Apple stores. It offers a hotspot feature which is truly exceptional and I am amazed with different applications that are loaded in my Aple phone. It has a crunchy and really attractive screen. This is absolutely the best touchscreen that I ever had. I have heard that the Apple accounts accounts were really hacked. Is it true and I would like to know more about the issue.

Re: Scam regarding the itunes credit card

The criminals can use the mobile access to the Internet for their benefits. The U.S. computer company Apple has had a hacker attack on their user accounts of customers. The group advised its customers to be cautious and told them to change their passwords and should even lock their own credit cards, if the password had been stolen. Social services had reported this weekend, that the account of the Apple customers in Apple iTunes store have certain cracked applications.

This is a very serious topic and needs immediate attention. According to the Wall Street Journal, there are currently more than 100 million user accounts in the AppStore. The sales of the iPhone and the Apple Apps add to a profitable business, where even the whose sales share of the Apple and the developers benefit. California had only recently been released the fourth version of the smartphone, and in such situation if they have hackers trying to hack the accounts then it is going to prove unkind.

I use my credit card to buy things only from well known companies, like the Apple and few others like the Mac and even Windows company. I was shocked to know that I have been hacked, I had complained but the officials were not able to get it with Apple. And the only option left is to cancel my credit card or block it till the situation is under control. If wanted to buy itunes gift cards and and I now cannot use my credit card to buy it.

As far as I know this scam have originated from countries like China and Vietnam and so it is worth the annoyance to try and catch the culprit for this scam, and yet the Apple is silent on this issue. So after such a mockery I am not going to buy anything from itunes until and unless they really take some precautionary steps to avoid such hacker attacks and take the responsibility and even assure that if anything goes wrong then it will be the Apple who will pay the price.

I feel I am a lucky bee because this thing just happened today and thank god that the officials of the bank contacted me and asked me whether I had made 15 purchases on iTunes. If I would not have got a call from my bank I can just cannot imagine the trouble I could have been through. Apple did give me some advice but at the end it was me who had to hang on with the account until someone really assured as to everything is alright.