Thread: iPhone: iBooks and pdf documents not showing up

iPhone: iBooks and pdf documents not showing up

Hello friends,
    I am using an Apple iphone smart phone running with iOS4, this is very good with all po0f its features and with its looks. The smart phone I basically used for web access, along with this for my study purpose I sometimes download and read the ibooks and pdf files, but there is a problem with the pdf reader that I am using (default reader). This was working fine till the last date, but from last morning whenever I tried to open any pdf file to read this one, it grayed the iphone smarty phone, I am not able to open and read the pdf file in my iphone, what should I do now? Any reader or any solution regarding this issue, suggest me.

re: iPhone: iBooks and pdf documents not showing up

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you to check the iTunes application, if you are using this application as for read the pdf file. I was also facing similar issue; where I was using the itunes application to open and read the pd file, after pass few weeks, when I also encountered this problem I simply change the reader, but this does not works, after that one f my friend suggest me to go for the re-installation of the reader that I was using, I did this and after that till now I did not get any such problem regarding open or read any pdf file in my iphone smart phone. So I also like to suggest you to reload the reader that you are using in your iphone to read the pdf files. Try with this; I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

I am using iBook reader, this works fine. The new version of Apple iBook 1.1 software for reading electronic books, and Allows the opening and reading PDF documents, take advantage of new ways to create bookmarks, notes and the ability to synchronize these notes or markers wirelessly in the IPAD, iPod and iPhone. Added a new font to the application: Georgia (the same as that used in faq-mac), reading a new fund that Allows coloring pages blank or sepia, the ability to choose the text alignment (left or justified), greater ability to access the font size in reading and better overall stability and performance.iBook is free for all users iOS4. This application, Which Was only available for the iPad and iPhone has allowed to read or synchronize the ibook from your system to apple smart phone or from the iBook store. Go for this pdf reader.

I recommend you to download and install PDF Reader Pro pdf reader. I am using this from a long time, this does not encountered any problem with any kind of pdf file or anything else in my iphone, this working fine with all of its features. This program lets you read any PDF document, while others applied the most frequently crash with large files. PDF Reader Pro is therefore the most valid instrument for reading the PDF, as well as its management is very simple. To upload a file, in fact, just connect via WiFi, open the program, read the address that appears in "Server" and write it in a browser from a PC or Mac so that you can load all PDF files that you willing to synchronize .Opening the pdf document via this program through iPhone can zoom in with the classic "pinch" or read in the landscape mode by simply rotating the device.

I would like to suggest you to try with another pdf reader, that I am using and this is very good reader with fine features. The problem that you mentioned in your post will not encountered with this free reader, this is compatible for the iphone smart phone. The application is named as Good reader Lite. It is the free version of best PDF reader for Apple iPhone. GoodReader Lite can handle very large PDF files (less than 1GB), has a built-in web server to upload and download the PDFs and offers an iPhone optimized display of PDFs. Go for this reader application. You will definitely overcome from that problem that you posted here with this pdf reader.

I am using an ultimate and trusted ibook or pdf book reader in my apple iphone smart phone, this is a good reader and introduced by trusted developer, named as Acrobat.com official PDF reader for iPhone. Acrobat.com is a formal application from Adobe, available on the Apple Store, it allows you to view, manage, download and edit photos and documents by the help of your Acrobat.com account. Along with this the reader is also a very good application, with easy interface to download and read any pdf file into your iphone. With Acrobat.com, you can create PDF files by taking a simple picture (only applicable for iPhone 3G) or take a photo of a document while stored already into the library. The application is free and allows users to scan up to 5 copies and with many mother features. Go through this.

From a very long time I am using Air Sharing Pro pdf reader in my iphone smart phone, if you are willing to read or download the pdf documents from the wireless or wired server, then this is the correct reader that you are looking for. Though this is not a freeware, for the full version you need to pay some amount, otherwise in the free or trial version you will be able to access this application for few limited time. Download and install this reader application into your smart phone and then simply Turn your iPhone into a wireless drive to handle the files more easily, and allows open. It even includes an FTP server to access files from anywhere. You can print documents directly from the iPhone if you use Mac or windows, no software installation on computers. If you're in the same local network, you can send files to other users via wifi. It supports PDF, iWork, Microsoft Office, HTML, iBook etc.