Thread: Apple iPhone: Audio skipping with iTunes 10.1.1.4

Apple iPhone: Audio skipping with iTunes 10.1.1.4

Audio is skipping in my newly purchased Apple iphone, this is running with OSX. The problem start occurring right from the yesterday when I was first connect the device with my windows vista compatible apple mac book pro laptop, first of all I got the error message into this, after connect on the system when I tried to play songs with the iTunes application, it does not appeared any audio on the system. After that when I tried to play that audio file into my apple device with the itunes, there also happen the same thing. What should I do now? is the anyone having similar or relevant issue, or there is any potential solution for this problem?

Re: Apple iPhone: Audio skipping with iTunes 10.1.1.4

The problem that you mentioned in your post, is completely directs to the iTunes application, for that I would like to recommend you to reload the application form your system. Remove the existing one mad then go for the fresh installation. Whereas I was also facing almost relevant issue in my apple device with the iTunes application, this was also not delivered any king of sound in my smart phone, whenever I tried to play the file via iTunes. I thought that problem might occur for the device hardware nod applied few trick on this, to resolve it. But nothing works, after that I tried to reload the iTunes application, believe me by this process the problem was solved. So I hope this will also be helping you to overcome from the issue.

I think the problem is occurring for not using up to dated iTunes application, I would like to suggest you to simply download the latest version from apple store nod replace with the existing iTunes application that you Rae using in your apple smart phone. One of my friend was also facing similar issue, and after getting this problem he consult with ten apple technical person, they suggested him to go for the latest version. He did this and replaces the existing iTunes application. I hope this will surely help you. Along with this I some of the cases I found that the problem might be occurred with the earlier version of iTunes application.

Hello everyone, I recently downloaded iTunes 4.9 and I noticed a problem that rarely happens now and the first 'frequent with the Airport connected to a stereo to listen music from iTunes, but in every two minutes the audio skips for few seconds and restore again. I did not experienced with this type of problem, so I am here for getting any information regarding this issue. I know that the use of any application to the iTunes contemporary aggregates the problem along with a Ghz of device Ram, I thought I could afford this and more! Any input regarding this topic will be appreciated.

Relevant issue with the audio of my newly purchased apple iphone smart phone, My iPhone rings normally with any call, but when I pick up, the headset will not work. I have no alternative way without activate the loudspeaker. After rebooting the iPhone, the listener is working again and then stops working after a few calls, in short same problem still was occurring. But there is no problem with the Bluetooth headset, only with the wired headset. I checked if, by chance, the Bluetooth headset was not activated when the call arrives, but now, the "listener" will no longer activate when I approach the iPhone to my ear. Is this a bug already met, a hardware failure or improper adjustment of preferences? Should I systematically deactivate manually when not using the Bluetooth headset, even if its icon is not there? I also use the Headset V-MODA VIBE Duo, purchased from Apple Store, is there any idea on this.

As per my opinion regarding the problem those are mentioned above, the problem is clearly occurred for the hardware, but before applying any trick on this first of all checks the preferences of the device with this headset or the other hardware settings. Along with this make sure that the headset is connected properly, I said this, though you mentioned that the Bluetooth headset is working fine, then there should not be any issue with the wired headset. My younger brother was also faced this similar issue, after that he also tried with many tricks, but nothing helps. After that he simply consults with the hardware manufacturer technical person, and from there he simply get relief from the problem. so according to your problem. If you are still not able to resolve this, then go for the service engineer, the problem might be occurring for the hardware device.

If you ever tried to unplug the headset from your iphone smart phone while you was listening the music, without stop the music player or by pause the song, so in this case some timed it is explained that the problem might be occurred for this, after that the speaker of the device or the headset might also stopped working. In this case, there is only one solution reboot the device and along with this replug the head set if this works after that then ok otherwise simply consult with the service engineer. Otherwise tried with re-plug the headphones in, press pause, and the speaker should work.