Thread: Want to buys BenQ Joybee GP1 in India

Want to buys BenQ Joybee GP1 in India

I am having a Asus laptop with me and I just need a mini projector which can help me to show my presentation wherever I go. Actually in this coming end of march, I need to submit some presentations where I would be needing a projector for showing my projects at my college, though they would be having their own. But still I want to buy one portable one which must be small so that I can carry it easily. I have seen BenQ Joybee GP1 which seems to be good but still confused to buy it. Can you guys tell me how much it would be costing me to buy it in India? You may suggest for some other projectors as well.

Re: Want to buys BenQ Joybee GP1 in India

The Benq GP1 is an interesting video projector, the private sector for slide shows or small screenings Find friends could all before. You may be the brightness of the projection is not too much of promise, but it's enough. With the GP1 Benq has a very small and placed only 560 gram projector on the market that can take anywhere. How well the projector with USB port and speakers in everyday life.

The next generation: Benq has the Joybee GP1 on a DLP (Digital Light Processing)-based LED projector on the market, which should show the PRAD test whether it has the makings of a crowd favorite. It s small and compact it, the jewel of the House Benq. We take the elegant-looking midget with its glossy black top and white case from its stable packaging. Centered at the top a round sensor field is a total of nine sensors. Centrally placed, with large logo: the on / off sensor. The unit has four slots: the power supply, audio output, a USB connector for USB sticks and a jack for the flat plug the adapter cable (VGA, RCA).

After connecting to the power supply flashes on / off sensor field in a soft blue up expectantly before him. A quick tap with the index finger - and moments later jumps to the device. A small fan hums imperceptibly but steadily to himself. After several minutes, the fan then switches to a tooth and does quite noticeable in quiet environments. Quickly adjust the time being still blurred image by the focus lever mechanically and then we can start!. A lighted sensor area simply select between the inputs from the right ("Source"). The confirmation of a selection is made, could not accept as perhaps unsuspecting users to the large centrally located button, but on a field at lower right ("Mode / Enter"). After the first accidental switching off the device, we have noticed this specialty, the user interface and on it goes. With a data stick into the USB input can now be stored on the pictures (in JPG format) See. Here one discovers the first greeting worthy feature - the rotating images is easy and instantaneous. Simply "left" or press "right" and already, the picture will rapidly into the desired position. Benq has since saved not really at the CPU performance. A pause the slide show is possible ("Mode / Enter"); frame forwarding is via sensor for "Up and Down.

This beautiful device will cost you around Rs. 25000/-