Thread: HTC Thunderbolt Priced at $250 vs Motorola XOOM Will Go for $799

HTC Thunderbolt Priced at $250 vs Motorola XOOM Will Go for $799

I have some options and have to select one of them before I fly abroad. Just a few days back I lost my LG phone at the station, so I went to a nearby store where I saw 2 devices, one was the HTC Thunderbolt and the other was Motorola XOOM. Both these phones have good features and great look and feel and I have trouble trying to pick one of them. So I just want to know which is a better one so it can be easy for me to hook the gadget .

Re: HTC Thunderbolt Priced at $250 vs Motorola XOOM Will Go for $799

The HTC ThunderBolt brings along with it the LTE connectivity, it is loaded with touchscreen of 4.3-inch and is packed in body of aluminum casing and it has some features like processor Snapdragon with a 1 GHz speed, an amazing camera of around 8 mega pixel including the dual-LED flash along with the 720p video recording. It even consists of a 802.11n WiFi, and has fascinating features like the auto focus, face detection, some attractive effects along with geo tagging. Overall it is a good mobile phone which costs around $ 250.

Motorola Xoom is the first ever gadget which runs the newest version of Google's Android operating system, called as the Honeycomb. This version of the Android supports features like the multitasking and is an explicit design for tablets. The Motorola Xoom can work on the network of Verizon Wireless and can be upgraded to 4G LTE. In terms of specifications the Motorola is far better than the HTC ThunderBolt, so I would suggest you to go for the Xoom.

I have seen the reviews of the Motorola Xoom and find it very attractive than the HTC ThunderBolt. It is fully loaded with features like the dual processor in which each core has a speed of 1 GHz, it has a resolution of about 1,280x800, along with a display of 10.1 inch. This gadget even has a support for the application of 3D buildings and Google Maps 5.0. This tablet has the ability to capture a 720p video with the help of rear camera.

I was amazed when I checked the specifications of the HTC ThunderBolt on the internet. It has a display screen of around 4.30 inch, along with a capacitive touchscreen, and a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is loaded with features like the multi touch, the proximity sensors, and even the light sensors. In its phonebook, it has features like it can take multiple nos per contact, you can search using the first and the last names, along with picture ID and ring ID.

The HTC ThunderBolt is supposed to be launched on 14th of February, whereas the Motorola Xoom is expected on the 24th of February. As we know that Motorola Xoom is a tablet phone so it is obvious that its going to be expensive as compared to the HTC ThunderBolt. It is been said that Motorola is going to provide some additional accessories like a cool leather case, with a standard dock for purposes like display and charging, along with a speaker HD dock.

Motorola has officially revealed its new Android-based Motorola XOOM tablet, and they think that it outstand the Apple's iPad on the market. The Motorola Xoom tablet is better than the iPad, and it consists of a standard front as well as rear facing cameras, and one of the camera is even able to record in HD, which is not the case in the iPad. It even has a bigger screen with a high resolution, and can support applications like Adobe Flash. So the Motorola Xoom tablet is a clear winner if compare it with the HTC ThunderBolt.