Thread: Cydia tv application for the iPad

Cydia tv application for the iPad

Well I was looking for a tv streaming application which could run easily in the iPad. Tv streaming applications are not available for the iPad. So I was looking for a suitable application that will run easily in the iPad. So are there any applications which have been developed only for the iPad. If you have any knowledge about this particular application then please do let me know about it. Since in order to get some tv streaming application I have to enter a false location information. I do not want this to happen. So please do let me know more about the application.

Re: Cydia tv application for the iPad

Well there are many tv streaming applications that are readily available in the internet. Well why is that you cannot get any streaming locations in your country, you have applications like hulu, abc application. This applications can also be found in any of the iTunes application store. Also one more thing that I would like to add here is that you must need to subscribe to any of the vpn service. Without subscribing to any particular vpn service you cannot stream any videos/ so hope you have got the necessary information here. So do work on it accordingly and you would be successfully able to use this application in your system.

Even I am one of the user who is facing this problem. I stay in Canada and I want to download the abc player application on my iPad but I am unable to do so. Well I am unable to get any application in this application store i.e the Canadian application store. Well I have tried literally everything. Still I am unable to get anything. So anyone present here who can help me with this problem then do share it with me. Since I need your help on this topic. So I hope you will be able to help me out with this topic.

Well let me inform you all that the tv streaming applications that are required to run in the iPad are readily available in the us applications store. So for that you would have to login to the vpn service in order to access the service from the US applications store. Well I do not have much information whether the us IP address is also required or not. Also the payment procedures should be in the same way as that of carried in the US. May be you will require a credit card as that of the same country. So I think this is the necessary information that I can give you right now.

Well I have read somewhere in the internet that there is a trick to get applications from the iTunes store. So do it accordingly and you would be able to get all the necessary information. What you have to do is at the bottom page of the iTunes store you have the option to select the country location. So once you have done that go to the applications store and from there try downloading a application you would be asked for the login information. So for that you would have to create a new account. So In that you would have to enter the login information and enter false information about your country and thus you would be able to get that particular application. this is one way by which you would be able to get that specific application.

Well let me inform you that by doing that you would not be able to get any paid application. For that you would require all the financial information of your credit card. The method that you have suggested would be much suitable to get a free application from the iTunes store. No matter what location you have specified there you would not be able to buy a application unless you have a credit card of that particular country. That means if you have subscribed to the us application stores then you must have a credit card that is accepted in that country only. So I hope you are clear with all the information.

Well what I would like to say here is that there are many applications that are freely available in the internet. That would run easily in the iPad. The ABC application that you were talking about runs very well in the us network only. Outside US I don’t think so it would run that good. One application that I would like to add here is the tv catch up application. this application is quite good and you would be able to stream you tv channel very well in your tv channel. Also one more thing that i would like to add here is that if you are thinking to download applications from the US applications store and you are from different country then try setting up the US proxy server . I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.