Thread: Does iPod earphones fit into iPad plug

Does iPod earphones fit into iPad plug

I am a dedicated user of Apple devices , I do not trust other makes , but there are a few issues with it as well . I was having iphone , in which I used to listen music , then later on I purchased ipad , there was an earphone that came with the iphone smartphone , lately I had purchased iPad , but the issue is iPod earphones does not actually fit into iPad plug, the plug appears to be too small...is it thought to be like that or is there somewhat wrong with iPad? Please guide me to solve this problem .

Re: Does iPod earphones fit into iPad plug

I had faced similar sort of issue , Earphones for iPad had not worked for me and apart from this it does not fit in headphone jack . But let me tell you that the headphone jack is the similar size in both the iPod and the iPad devices . I make use of the similar set on my Touch, my Nano (and my Android phone, for what it's merit). Do you have some sort of container on the iPad that may be intrusive? Are you inserting it with hard pressure? Have you tested to make sure there is not anything in the jack?

After trying and trying I actually have to declare that the inEar headphones from Apple are the largest crap I have ever seen! Every other Hedphoens work correctly in the iPad but the Original Apple gear is not 100% well-matched with an additional Apple product?I got it working on one occasion (don't ask why it was accepted then) but that was all! Don't purchase the in Ear Headphones from Apple!, Give a try once again , might be you will get the result.

I'm having the identical issue , my earbuds that arrived with my ipod classic functioned when I first obtained it- and I went to place them in today, and but unfortunately for some reason it will not go , tI do not know the reason why they will not go , may be it is because the the hole got smaller! I did attempt pushing further hard (as directed above!) and more or less broke my finger off- and it hurt truly bad.