Thread: Is ipad a good PDF book storer and reader?

Is ipad a good PDF book storer and reader?

My only utilization for the iPad is be to store all of my technical manuals, such as Final Cut Express, that is actually the user manual is presented in PDF format online for download. I suppose I could obtain to the user manual with the wi-fi edition of the iPad. My question is that is it possible to download the pdf manuals I wish to store to the iPad? Is the iPad a appropriate reader for book study? My objective would be to get rid of my printed manuals (tons of them) and make use of the iPad to stock up my library of user manuals and coaching manuals that are obtainable in PDF format.Can you suggest it for this use? Pros and Cons?

Re: Is ipad a good PDF book storer and reader?

There is an app on my iPad with the name d Good Reader and it works truly fine for reading PDFs. You may want to test out the reviews first to notice if it suits your requirements it does do much more than presently this but it does perform this pretty fine. You can also access PDF files in the IBooks app, all you require to accomplish is make use of ITunes the add a file to the library and sync your IPad. The files will get opened and read as an ordinary book Is read.

Hi , I presume I'm speculating if it 'reads simply like a book' or you can say it simple to look at and go through like you would require to perform with a user manual? I'm going to have to visit an Apple retailer to observe one in person. I make out there are good PDF reader apps and would just obtain the finest one obtainable. I deduce you can split screen and glance at index and pages at the same time, that is fine. Printing out a PDF manual in color can charge as much as a iPad so if it works fine I should now begin storing all my user manuals on an iPad.

To reply your query regarding whether the iPad is a decent PDF reader, 100% yes. I have a Kindle too but I favor the iPad for all my PDF files along with that I read manuals and design books which are in PDF format and indeed it is very helpful and useful to have the book open in iPad at the same time as by the time I am working on a new WordPress theme or web design.I understand your major concern is PDF files but believe me, you'll make use of the iPad for a bit additional than just PDF files if you buy one