Thread: Is it recommended to buy HTC ThunderBolt

Is it recommended to buy HTC ThunderBolt

I want to go for HTC Thunderbolt phone. I want to buy the phone but before that I need some information the same. I found there is a better model support provided on Verizon. The phone offers a high megapixel camera. I want to buy the phone. But I am not sure about the phone support that are currently available in the market. What you recommended for this. What are the different features provided in the regular market and the other model which is provided by Verizon. I do not found much similarity among them. I like the phone with the video call support. What are the other models which comes with similar feature.

Re: Does it is recommended to buy HTC ThunderBolt

I had seen the screenshot of this phone and it really a awesome phone. The HTC Thunderbolt is 4G phone which gives you a much higher support than the regular system which comes in the market. The phone offers a 5-megapixel camera which gives almost a better support for videos and photos. It is right to say that HTC Thunderbolt from outside looks very similar to the HTC Desire HD. This new device but comes with the new LTE wireless standard, with the realistic download speeds from 5 to 12 megabits per second if you have a proper telecom provider for that. I found that the same phone in Verizon provides you better standard speed on the net. Today I recommend to buy phones as per the web standards.

I know some on Verizon HTC ThunderBolt. This models has a 2.2-inch display, a 4.3 GHz processor from Qualcomm and a 8 megapixels camera with dual LED support. I do not know the same model is available on the other areas or not. This is really a costly phone. You might not be aware but HTC Thunderbolt is one of the first Android smartphone, that can hold video calls with Skype. The VoIP service can be integrated directly into the system of the HTC device, thus you see in the contact list and who's online on Skype. There are other more advance features provided on this phone. You must go for the same. Check for the most appropriate model before buying the phone.

Thuderbolt is same like HTC Desire HD. There is not a big difference between it. You just get a MSM8960 processor support on the phone which is more than enough. The chip was introduced just last month and enough strong to run your favorite os on it. I had till yet not found the 8 megapixel camera on this. Rigth the model which I had seen is 5 megapixels. You get a big space on the microSDXC cards. Performance wise this phone is really nice and you get much more what you expect from this. The phone is quiet a thicker than Desire HD which I think one point that lacks. The operating system Android is in version 2.3. This provides this phone a additional point over competitors like the Samsung or the HTC Galaxy S Desire HD.

I find that Nokia had never really good in the range of smartphone. But after seeing the HTC brand I am quiet attracted towards the phone. The phone offers tons of features which are optimum for a geek. But what about the battery life. I found that his types of phones losses the battery very fast when you play videos on them. The company lacks in the place only. The second is the keyboard thing which is needed a better support. The other most important thing is the driver support for the phones which must work with the system with ease.