Thread: BlueInput: A Bluetooth Keyboard driver for Android

BlueInput: A Bluetooth Keyboard driver for Android

Regardless of the present Bluetooth limits in the Google Android SDK, the Teksoft developed a foremost edition of Bluetooth Keyboard driver intended for Android. It was an OEM scheme targeting a main hardware producer, and it wasn't unconfined to ending users. The primary edition also requisite root privileges, therefore it desired additional talents to be worn on standard Android devices. There a Bluetooth Driver that permits you to attach a Bluetooth Keyboard toward your mobile phone or tablet for augmented typing pace, further efficiency, and a fresh sense of relieve achieved by utilizing high tech on all sides you. What do you say?

Re: BlueInput: A Bluetooth Keyboard driver for Android

BlueInput designed for Android is actually a HID Bluetooth driver. HID stands for Human Input Device, signifying you can make use of Blueinput intended for Android to connect a wireless Keyboard otherwise Mouse using Bluetooth to an Android phone or tablet. Type emails quicker, surf the internet much easier, all in one piece, a exclusive innovative familiarity, that renovates your Mobile phone into the faultless Mobile Office resolution. No matter what android device you use this app is fully compatible.

There are several commanding features that approaches through BlueInput driver:
    • The Version 1.8 is now compatible with Android Tablet
    • Blueinput 1.7 or later is also compatible with Android 2.1 (or latest) Bluetooth SDK
    • BlueZ as well as Google Bluetooth API hold up
    • You don’t need any kind of root to work with
    • Universal HID 1.0 hold up, which means you can use your regular keyboard or mouse which has bluetooth
    • Supports Shortcut keys
    • The power saving feature is also included.

Actually I am using the Motorola DroidX as well as a Dell XTBT01 which I assume is the identical platform. So I have downloaded BlueInput and after that Droid clicks when I strike the buttons, I can still twist Caps Lock plus Number Lock off and on as which I can see into the status display of BlueInput. But I got some issues while typing because some of the letters didn’t shows up. And there is much compatibility issue between the BlueInput and the tablet I think. I hope that the next release will obviously going to fix some of the bugs and drawbacks. For tablet users it is the best app or driver.

BlueInput is a Bluetooth HID driver for Windows Mobile, allowing you to connect and use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse compatible with Pocket PC.
    • Universal HID support
    • each supports standard Bluetooth keyboard or mouse
    • battery saving function
    • Many possibilities of settings
    • GAPI support the game
    • fast text input