Thread: Acer 4736Z does not boot

Acer 4736Z does not boot

I have recently purchased Acer 4736Z .it was working fine but after 4 days it did not start windows .so I tried to fix the problem . i did formatting from bootable CD of O.S with windows xp . but still system is not getting booted. its showing some errors ,booting is not getting completed. so please help me in fixing this problem. tell me the procedure to boot it.

Re: Acer 4736Z does not boot

First of all you need is your operating system CD .that will insert into machine for that our machine has to be configured initially. The moment you have inserted the operating system CD keep pressing F10 ,F2 or F1.there are some manufacturing company who works on specific key only. They may use either F10, F2 or F1.similarly they can use Esc or del as well for entering into BIOS setting. Go into Drive configuration to boot order and make CD or DVD drive the very first boot device. The booting will start and get finished.

Take windows OS CD or DVD insert it into CD or DVD drive after that restart your machine. select start option from there go to Set up option then click R i.e recovery consol .which starts recovery.Next press any key to boot from CD or DVD. If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console. booting will be accomplished. You can fix the same by booting your system in recovery mode. For that you will need a Windows bootable disc. Insert the disc and then boot from cd. Then press R key to run the recovery console. Boot from the same and recover your windows. Or else the other way is that you have to re-install your windows. At least your bios must be shown on the screen or else all is dead.

Basically most of the time windows does not start at all and you will also need to take care about your data. You might loose your data also in the same hand. Here the boot disk which you can use for the current help can let you to boot the system and allow you to copy your data. This is a very slow process but still lot can be done here. You can also check your hard drive whether it is proper or not. Sometime due to bad sector there is a major issue of system crash. Try just booting once with boot disc and then check back. Try to check your hard drive in your bios whether it is shown or not.

Yes I can tell you the solution to fix non booting problem. Either it could be due to some system file deletion or hard disc failure. These are the two main reason of non booting of the system. In case of some system program deletion ,we again need to reinstall operating system. O.S CD we have to insert and will follow the booting instruction, once booting is completed O.S is completely installed. After this we turn off the machine and again will turn it on. Now the Operating system will function properly. even if after reinstallation system is not booting then it is due to hard disc failure we need to change hard disc.