Thread: Pages works slow in ipad

Pages works slow in ipad

I have got a lot of work on pages and make very much use of it in my ipad I type anything but it really appears very late , I had made an update in ipad , loaded pages in it , why does the pages get stuck when I type for instance if I type to write anything such as “ Apple it will be slowly typed and will be seen after a while I am asking that has apple got any sort of resolution for this issue , please help me out as it is really pissing me off .

Re: Pages works slow in ipad

I will ask you to do one thing I will ask you to restart your ipad , according to me it can be the memory issue , I will ask you to do one thing , can you please close the pages for a while and then type anything in the notepad , and then check that how it actually works , if it works fine , then it is definitely with the pages being updated , I will ask you to contact the Apple support for further .

Memory is not the problem at all e but free storage space can be . I will ask you to Connect your iPad to your Macbook . There in the iTunes window beneath the Summary tab glance at the underside of that window. Make it certain there is sufficient storage space.. As for Safari. I will ask you to clear the History, Cookies, and Cache.Then after that restart your iPad. expectantly that will help. But there are chances that it will get locked while typing .

I have a Word file on my portable . I set it on iTunes. Then, in Pages, I choose 'Copy from iTunes' and pick the file. This is when the typing entering is very sluggish on the iPad. Then I choose 'Send to iTunes' as a Word document. Then click 'Copy from iTunes' once more, and choose the document with most fresh time stamp. Then after that I open that one in Pages and it shows me a document import caution regarding text background color that was by no means there in the first place, but the document appears to look good enough and the input speed is as usual.