Thread: Help with iFile and gsc.wildcat

Help with iFile and gsc.wildcat

I have my iPad with IOS 4.2.1 and Cydia jailbreak but in fact i was trying to install some apps on my iPad but it say that missing Gsc.wildcat. For example FullForce and HD YourTube the error message is displayed i have tried it installing a number of times but i can't so please tell me whether it is possible to get rid of this error.

Re: Help with iFile and gsc.wildcat

It appears as you have jailbroken your iPad with Redsnow a version of which came on 23 of the present, is still very unstable, I upgraded my iPod Touch to version 4.2.1 with the jailbreak and is working fine, however I struggled to do so, I have decided to do the IPAD and iPhone. I prefer to wait out a more stable and easy to do.

I found a trick to let you install the application Open iFile, if you have not install it from cydia, then go to this path / System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app, open the file "K48AP.plist" with the editor included in iFile, you must add an entry to that wildcat and that does the trick. Be careful to do it surely and hence you can get rid of this application error and the installation will be completed.

Many users iPad Are having FullForce Problems with Installing onto Their devices in Cydia, where, they'll get some sort of "gsc.wildcat" dependency error. Luckily, I Was Able to figure out how to get around this (my iOS iPad's running 4.2.1, jailbroken of course), as I Have not Been Able to find any sort of fix online. This fix is very easy and very quick.

So, open up Cydia on your jailbroken iPad, and install iFile (If You Do not Already Have It). Next, open iFile, and navigate to / System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app, and open "K48AP.plist" using iFile's property list viewer / editor. Look at the screenshot Below, and add a new key Called "wildcat" and make it true. Save the file, reboot your device, and try the install again.

Double check to make sure you Have the Same exact formatting. Failing to do so will make the. Plist file Probably useless and your device will not boot (But You Should Be Able to fix it thanks to restore Without filesystem access). You May Also want to try using a property list editor on your computer to make the Appropriate changes.