Thread: During call the touch screen of the call remains ON in BB touch

During call the touch screen of the call remains ON in BB touch

I have recently purchased the blackberry touch phone and using the same from last few days not the thing here is that I have noticed and unusual thing happing with the phone that I am suing. Actually whenever I am on a call that is whenever I am talking on the phone then the screen light of the phone remains ON. And really don’t know why it is so in fact the problem that is here is that if I am on a call then I must not see the screen light on. So please suggest me what I can do to solve the same.

Re: During call the touch screen of the call remains ON in BB touch

Well this is the common problem that your phone is facing. And it seems to me that I can help you in solving the same. Now what you have to do here is that just upgrade the phone that is you have to jut see whether the software update of the phone is available or not and if that is don then it is very easy to solve the same. I hope that doing this one will definitely help you to solve the issue. The software update will then can fix all the errors on the same .

I have monitored the error which you were facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this one in fact I can just suggest you what to do and then you have to do just do that. So in my opinion you have to visit the blackberry customer care nearby and just place a complaint over there saying them your problem. I hope that they will definitely help you in this case and then you can get rid of the problem that you are facing.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where the touch screen is maintained during a call. I used to go as soon as the phone is against my ear. This function has disappeared and now I have comics happening during a call, because the touch screen is active. I can not find any setting that may have changed. Have anyone ever faced such kind of problem if yes then please let me know what I can do to solve this one.