Thread: Remove Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 without losing cydia & apple paid apps

Remove Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 without losing cydia & apple paid apps

I just wanted to get back my iPad 4.2.1 which i have jailbroken i jailbroke it since i wanted to install unlocked application on iPad. Please tell me how can i get back my original iPad with original apple iOS4. Hopefully somebody will definitely help me to get this problem resolved. Even it would be better if its possible to retain all the applications there are installed on my iPad.

Re: Remove Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 without losing cydia & apple paid apps

First of all i think its not possible to remove a jailbreak i mean to say a phone jailbroken once cannot go back to its original state. So please tell me whether it is possible to get this problem resolved. Even if you somehow manage to get your phone's original state back you will not be able to run any cydia apps on your iPad.

Recently Jailbroken my iPad and finally I test after installing some apps, I decided to remove it and go back to my original setting. Before you install JB I did a backup via iTunes at 23.10 last night and today in trying to restore the last backup date of 0:59. So now, with the Cydia apps. I thought a sync and a backup was two different things. So the sudden I find myself with a backup app or Cydia is still installing. the only alternative that remains for me is to restore the original and lose all my contacts, emails and apps etc. What i am missing.

Well here You can install the 4.2 GM even if you jailbreak the iPad. No need to restore it, that's if you want to downgrade to 3.2.2. You make the backup and transfer purchases. CTRL + click on Check for Update (Windows) and Mac ALT + Check for Update. Choose the file from the GM and ready. Hope i have helped you in this matter.