Thread: Cydia packages or apps compatible for iPad

Cydia packages or apps compatible for iPad

Whenever a new IOS version is published, the apps have the structure of the operating system to be adjusted. The AppStore developers get for the Gold Master versions of Apple, while the Cydia developer can update their programs usually only after publication of the IOS. Accordingly, it also takes some time until all apps are working again. Now here i would like to know the list of Cydia packages or apps compatible for iPad. Which applications do you have installed on your iPad.

Re: Cydia packages or apps compatible for iPad

Here is a small list of application that i am having on my iPad. Even i have Jailbroken the iPad with the help Cydia.
    1. SBSettings version 3.2.1
    2. Infinifolders version 1.3.1-1
    3. Infiniboard version 1.7.2-1
    4. Winterboard version 0.9.3345-1
    5. Synchronicity version 1.0.2
    6. FolderEnhancer version 1.1.5-1

Animatr, a new free to tweak the animations change IOS. It was just released a new tweak can enable an alternate effect for all transitions of IOS (such as opening an application in the menus or moving) on jailbroken iPhone. Having not been officially released in Cydia, Animatr the name of the tweak to be installed manually by users. It was just released a new tweak can enable an alternate effect for all transitions of IOS (such as opening an application in the menus or moving) on jailbroken iPhone. Having not been officially released in Cydia, Animatr - the name of the tweak - to be installed manually by users.

I suspect without the lively jailbreak iPhone community would probably be my interest in the iPhone is still not as strong. I would have probably long since turned to another mobile gadget such as the many Android devices accomplishing that simply offer more games and crafts rather than the potential closed iPhone. So I tell you nothing new. Without Jailbreak I could not move the way various programs when I need it, in the background, my personalize iPhone a little more than normal, fast times off one-click WLAN or UMTS or leap after using Overboard super fix between pages. And these are just some of the things that the jailbreak community has produced, and so my fun on the iPhone until today. Apart from the iPhone itself and the many very good apps from the AppStore.

Hopefully in future versions of the Apple iPhone OS enables us to do something with the lock screen. There is no excuse for having spent three years developing the iPhone OS and the lock screen only shows the time and date; issues Neither CPU or memory. To show basic information on the lock screen if the user so wishes should be an option that is standard on System Preferences from the first iPhone went on sale. Hopefully Apple note LockInfo hacks like this do not need to download in the future.