Thread: Flash player for Blackberry torch

Flash player for Blackberry torch

I am using the blackberry torch mobile phone from last few months and you can say that almost half a year. This mobile phone has served me lot and I am happy that I own a mobile similar to it. Now the thing here is that I am looking out for the flash player for the mobile phone. And the thing is that I am not sure which one will be compatible one and which one will give me the best. So please let me know what I can do solve this one and which one suit my requirements. Please help me in this case.

Re: Flash player for Blackberry torch

Well if you will ask me then I want you to just go with the Adobe Flash Lite 2.1. It is the best flash player that I have ever used and I am sure that it will definitely allow you to solve the issue. Almost indispensable today, Flash is offered here in a mobile version of history finally access YouTube from your phone company or PDA. Better, Flash Lite will also launch certain applications or games that require this technology for display and management of graphics. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I want you to opt for the macromedia flash player that will really help you to solve the issue and also it will be easily installed on your system. Backward compatibility of new versions of Macromedia Flash Player with older file formats, Macromedia Flash is a key priority at the output of each new version. Beta versions of Macromedia Flash Player 5 is a means selected by Macromedia to ensure backward compatibility of the Macromedia Flash Player 5 with Flash files created in Macromedia Flash 4 and earlier. Some differences in appearance and performance in reading can occur when animations created for earlier versions of Macromedia Flash Player are executed in Macromedia Flash Player 5. This document presents a list of these differences and proposes some ways to solve them. In some cases it will be necessary to open the original FLA file in Macromedia Flash and re-export to SWF.

If this is the case then why don’t you try out the flash player with the highest priority in the market and which is nothing but Mplayer. MPlayer is a player known for its high compatibility. Indeed, it supports over 192 audio codec’s video codec’s and 85. Initialement Originally developed for Linux by RPAD, who was unable to find a good player for that platform, it later became available for other operating systems. Besides playing movies, it can also be used to stream video from TV card or capture to read and radio stations. Mplayer is a movie player for Linux. It will play most MPEG, VOB, AVI, OGG / OGM, VIVO, ASF / WMA / WMV, QT/MOV/MP4, FLI, RM, Nuppel Video, yuv4mpeg, FILM, RoQ, PVA, supported by most codecs origin, and Win32 DLL Xanim.

help me out , i want to know if I can use adobe flash lite 2.1 on blackberry torch 9860.

I am not that much aware with it but still go with the following link and see if its helpful for you. i am surer it will clear your some doubts.
    Flash support on BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850

Leave blackberry from now on and try the others like example: iPhone, Samsung Galaxy etc. Have fun!