Thread: Scrolling in Inline Frames on iPad

Scrolling in Inline Frames on iPad

Anyone of you has any idea how I teach the iPad to scroll in a window within a browser window? (In a field to enter text such as those here in the forum for example, or in an email) when I was a few days ago a message in the browser window drafted and then went to the beginning of the text, I no longer scroll back to the end, it has always equal to the entire browser window is moved, not just the words. In my distress I copied everything in notes inserted, then written, the ready-mail and then copied back in the browser window re-entered into the mail window. But that is easier but determined, right?

Re: Scrolling in Inline Frames on iPad

To the iPhone or iPad quickly as possible to scroll up to the top of the website you do not have to laboriously push the site by wiping up. Much easier is the following method: Tap the top of the iPhone / iPad screen on the status line with the provider name and time. Already you land on top of the page. And the input fields for the address and search field are also back.

Sometimes it can happen to visit any web page really long to scroll and return to the top of the page or go directly to the fund becomes a game between the speed of your fingers and your iphone. But there is no way to scroll from top to bottom or vice versa. Even on iphone without jailbreak, and presumably also on ipod touch and IPAD. Just touch the gray bar at the top of the Safari browser.

To store website as an app icon on the desktop, open in Safari, first the desired Web site. Then tap the plus sign and select the command Add to Home Screen on. Then type the name for the app icon, and tap Add. The site appears as an app icon on the desktop and can be iPad - as an app start directly.

Not tried before, and considering only the thought that you might GestureRecognizer of Scrollview turn come. Otherwise, write or even if this is too much during the scrolling, the Delegate "correct" the scroll, but that might look ugly. But i just wanted to know a different method or are there any plugins available which can help us to make the iPhone , iPad scrolling pretty easier.

On the iPhone screen is not much space. Therefore disappears when surfing the Web address for the command line to make room for the real site. Also, when scrolling remain hidden address and search box. But what if we have reached the bottom of a website and would like to return to the top? Or jerking, twitching like to enter a new url.