Thread: Should I buy a Android smartphone

Should I buy a Android smartphone

I am a beginner to smartphone. I have used a Nokia phone for past several years. Now I need a much better call due to my job purpose. I am hard mac user, so it seems to me that the iphone is better choice. But it is too expensive for me. Then I come across the Android. The recent phone is I have seen is HTC. I have seen that it have all features that we can see in iphone. I don’t want to buy a too pricty smart phone. I also like 3G. So do you think that should I go for Android smart phone or as I first told the Iphone as logical option? What do you say about both?

Re: Should I buy a Android smartphone

The HTC Desire HD is the European edition of the Evo, therefore you don’t have to hang around for that to appear, and it’s previously obtainable. Updates can be complicated, however if you're receiving an HTC, particularly one like the Desire HD otherwise Desire, you will contain a probable option at receiving updates. The barely phones by means of definite updates would be the Nexus One as well as Nexus S. They are less expensive than the iphone.

The regular updates for Android make me one of the favorite phones in the world. There are vast amount of application for all your needs in the Google market. Whatever the version of Android come to market, you don’t need to change your phone. Your phone will be compatible with that latest version also. You can easily upgrade your phone’s firmware immediately without any issue. You don’t need to pay extra amount for that.

I don’t think that it is true because all are complaining about the Android update because it gonna makes much heavy for some phone. If you get the Android phone with version 2.1 then don’t think that you can easily upgrade to 2.4 or higher version. Majority of the phones are not capable for this yet. Due to this lack in upgrade users are switching to iphone. The iphone is best for your macbook. If you are heavy user and mange most of your business on mobile then I urge you to go for iphone. There are plenty of apps available for download which will help your entire career as well as your daily life.

To the extent that calendar synchronization I individually believe Android is the best option for me. I am considering that you are a iCal user on Macbook, you can cover that iCal sync by Google Calendar which automatically syncs toward your cell phone. You don’t need any USB cable for this. I think it is one of the major benefits with Android. The same thing about the contacts, you don’t need any data cable for this. You need to set the Google account in your android phone and you are ready to go. You don’t need to do any manual syncs for that.