Thread: Galaxy S 2, Desire HD2, Desire 2, and Wildfire 2 specifications leaked

Galaxy S 2, Desire HD2, Desire 2, and Wildfire 2 specifications leaked

I am a guy who keeps a close watch of the latest updates on the market. I have used almost all the smartphones and find the Androids phones truly competitive, yet there are various aspects in which the Android might have to work on. I have an HTC Desire with me and am very excited to know about the much awaited the HTC Desire 2. I have also heard that specifications have been leaked for particular phones, I will be gratefull if someone can throw some light on this topic.

Re: Galaxy S 2, Desire HD2, Desire 2, and Wildfire 2 specifications leaked

Yes, I have come to know about the specifications of the second generation of Samsung Galaxy S 2. If the specs are to be believed then the Samsung Galaxy S 2 will consist of a Qualcomm 8260 Snapdragon processor with 1.2 GHz speed, including dual core with 3d acceleration. It has a WVGA capacitive touchscreen, and has a screen display of 4.27 inch. It will have an internal memory of 512 MB with 16 GB of internal storage capacity including the microSD card which can be extended up to 32 GB. It will run on the latest Andoird 2.3 (Gingerbread)along with a quadband and dual band cameras and a back camera of 8 mega pixel and a front facing camera of 2 megapixel for purposes of video conferencing. You can even obtain complete 1080 p video shooting, using the back camera.

If the specs are to be trusted then Desire 2 will hold a Snapdragon processor of 1 GHz speed along with a display of WVGA 800 x 480. It has a 5 mega pixel camera on the back of the handset which enables 720 p video shooting. It has a memory of 512 MB and an internal storage capacity of 4 GB together with a microSD card which can be expanded up to 32 GB. It allows integration with certain social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and FriendStream. You can navigate through the AGPS radio with proximity sensor, accelerometer, and light sensor. It has a web browser which will support Flash and office document viewer.

I have heard that HTC Desire HD2 will consist a Snapdragon processor of around 1.2 GHz dual core including a camera of 8 mega pixel which will offer superior quality pictures ,and can video shoot 1080pixels at 30 frames per second. You can even do video streaming by means of the YouTube application and it will even support formats like MP4, 3GP, XviD, and DivX. The mobile phone will run on Google’s Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) together with a quad band cellular radios and dual band. It will be loaded with features like bluetooth 2.1, Wi Fi hotspot, etc. And it seems that HTC Desire HD2will also include HTC Sense 3.0.

I am a great fan of the HTC Wildfire and am quite eager to hook the second generation of this device. HTC Wildfire 2 will consist a Qualcomm processor of 600 Mhz speed along with a 3D acceleration. It will have a display screen of about 3.2 inch and a screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels which will be capacitive and TFT. The rear camera is of 5 mega pixel and can achieve 720pixels of video recording. This second generation mobile phone can support the feature of sharing application as well as office document viewer. It can even provide support for navigation through the AGPS radio and a digital compass which I find is going to be very exciting.