Thread: How to Convert TiVo Videos for iPad to MP4 for Mac?

How to Convert TiVo Videos for iPad to MP4 for Mac?

Well I am using iPad from past 2 months. I want to know how one can convert TiVo videos to the MP4 format of Mac. Please let me know that whether it is possible for which I am looking for. If your answer is yes then let me know how? Please post step by step process so that I can achieve the same. Any suggestion regarding this particular problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to Convert TiVo Videos for iPad to MP4 for Mac?

Yes you can do the conversion of TiVo video to MP4 version of iPad. Well for this particular requirement you will need to use Brorsoft TiVo converter. It is available at the official website for both the paid and free version. Using this particular application you will be able to do conversion with TiVo to iPad mp4. It’s a great tool which can be used to convert video on the Mac OS platform. You can use this tool to convert video into all popular formats.

Conversion of TiVo video to MP4 version of iPad consists of the following three steps. Well it can be stated as follow.
    • You have to transfer TV shows from TiVo to Mac.
    • Use Brorsoft TiVo converter tool to covert TiVo to iPad MP4.
    • Finally you have to sync with converted MP4 to iPad.
    I don’t know how to perform above mentioned steps but you can ask other users on this forum regarding above mentioned steps.

You can use TiVo Desktop Software for Mac in order to transfer TV shows to Mac. You can use the following steps assuming that you have downloaded and installed Brorsoft TiVo converter on the computer of yours.
    • You have to import TiVo files to TiVo Converter. You have to enter Media Access Key for the desired TiVo files and simply load the TiVo files on the converter itself.
    • You have to edit the files by simply clicking on Editor from the menu bar of the application. You can perform desire editing according to like crop, trim, add on the file.
    • Once you have completed with editing you can select appropriate format by choosing Format from the drop down list.
    • Now you have to click on convert in order to begin with converting form TiVo to iPad mp4. You can merge the files by clicking on Merge into one file to create one output mp4 file before begin with conversion.

You can use the following instruction to Sync converted file to iPad. To achieve this you have to use iTunes. You can use the following steps to do the same.
    • You have to simply connect with iPad to Mac and launch iTunes on your system.
    • Now go for File menu and navigate for Add File to Library in order to select converted MP4 file.
    • You have to drag and drop the video file in order to add the video on the iPad icon.
    • Now disconnect your iPad with Mac and you will able to use converted video file on your iPad.