Thread: Converting the PDF book to iPad friendly format.

Converting the PDF book to iPad friendly format.

Well I am having a book which is in the PDF format and I want to save the same on my iPad. But the thing here is that I am not sure whether my ipad will be able to read this particular file format and that is the reason I have decided to convert the same foe the ipad that I am using. I want the file to be easily read on the ipad. So please suggest me the best possible way that will help me to just copy the file and open in the readable format as I do in my laptop. Have anyone else tried the same thing with their system if yes then please let me know how I can solve this issue.

Re: Converting the PDF book to iPad friendly format.

As said by you that you need the iPad to read the file properly so what I want you to do here is that just install the pdf converter on your iPad and then see how it goes. Actually the PDF reader is the one that will allow you to just convert the file on your ipad itself, I mean to say that you no need to have an convert the file and then try and save it on the ipad because there is the file converter which converts the PDF files in the readable format which helps the ipad to read the files in the proper way and then there is no need of the already converted file since the convertor will give you the readable on its own.

I guess I can help you in this case because the thing here is that you need the proper way that will wlloe you to make the file readable. So now what I want you to do here is that first of all understand the format which is understood on the ipad and then you have to just convert the same in to it. I am sure that after converting the format you will be definitely able to solve the issue because after conversion you will be to able to read the PDF file on your iPad.

Well I want you to just install the ibooks on your ipad system because it is the software that allows you to just change the format of the file and then make it as iPad friendly. I am also using the same one and it is really helping in solving the issue. Actually you have to install the same on you iPad because it is the only one that will definitely help you to solve the problem and also will let you know what was wrong in file and if the file is affected with any other file then it will make the file ipad friendly and then

You can use kvisoft pdf to digital magazine software. It allows people to convert pdf to flip book easily.
    It has pretty good compalibility. I use it on my iPad very well.