Thread: List of the PC Games In Android

List of the PC Games In Android

I have heard that there are many of the games that is being supported by the phone and also these games are that which are being played in the computer system. I am using the phone of the HTC Storm and the phone is having the Android OS in it and many other applications along with it. I have many of the games in it, but all the games that I have got in it, is just inbuilt, and I wanted to add more details of the games in it. And also the specification is that I wanted to add all the details and the games that are being used in the computer system. Please help me out with this and also give me the list of the games that can be added to my mobile.

Re: List of the PC Games In Android

The Pc games that can be played by you is being listed below and can be used in it with all the features as that it is being providing to you in the computer system itself. And also all these games are being applied to the phone of the androids and the working of the application is the best for the phone of the HTC that you are using:
    • Doom 1,2
    • Commander Keen
    • Duke Nukem 3D
    • Hexen 1,2Quake 1,2,3
    • Wolfenstein 3D Pac-Man
    • Tyrian
    • Warcraft 2
    • Vlak (Train)
    • Heretic

Out of which Wolfenstien was one time being said that this game is just being built for the gaming in Pc and not in any of the other systems.

And also you can just play the game by using the option of the emulator for the system that you are using and this games are playable by using the emulators in it. Just check out the listing and then see that how it is working out in the system:
    1. Colonization:
      The game is having a list of the colonies that will be used along with the Android phones and also the various listing of the colonies can also be used along with the phone which has got the best of the working of the phones along with it.
    2. Battle Chess:

Chess is one of the game that can be played with the android phones which is said to be played in the computer system by using the software of the emulator in it.
    Then the games such as the Barbarian, Body Blows, Bomberman (Dyna Blaster)
    , Dark Seed, Dizzy, the Dreamweb, Ghostbusters 2 and many of the other games can be played in it.

And the game of the genesis such as that of the Aladdin, Altered Beast, Batman, Blockout, Budokan, Cannon Fodder, Desert Strike 1,2,3 can be used along with the game of the Android. And also the game such as that of the Earthworm Jim 1,2, Fifa 94, Flashback are said to be the list of the games that can be played and also it is that you can just look out for the files that will be working out with the system of the Android phones that you are making use of.